July 13, 201313 yr comment_189793 I didn't see that many on the stand but I did see other cavs on other stands I did notice a sort of rat look cav there tho on the stand Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189807 Counted 22 Cavs on the stand today with at least another dozen on other stands.This will be a show to remember, the Billing show won't be this warm and sunny again for a lot of years to come. Maybe never for some oldies like me!thats an awesome turnout, ill definately be there next yer with the moneypit Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189818 Had a great day today. Great to catch up with the regulars and great to meet a couple of new faces. Big thanks to Jase (Newbody) for letting me drive his Diesel estate. I've always been curious what they were like! A few pics I took .....[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps820f9e98.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps1d779378.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsb866298a.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps02d9488c.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps97246422.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps5979345d.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsf96fa1ea.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps561c787e.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsef5a988f.jpg[img width=800 height=596]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsc81fa00c.jpg Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189820 Great pics Matt. Loving the Cavaliers (obviously! ).Nice photo of the British Telecom HA vans. I can remember when they were a common sight on the roads.. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189824 Great pics Matt. Loving the Cavaliers (obviously! ).Nice photo of the British Telecom HA vans. I can remember when they were a common sight on the roads..didn't they have busby on the roof? Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189826 Was that the f rag saloon the one for sale I noticed didn't say how much just to sensible offers looked mint Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189828 Had a fantastic weekend again and the fantastic weather more than made up for last years wash out!I didn't socialise as much as normal as my Mrs had been a bit ill all week n went to bed early both nights so I kept her company.It was my step son's first Billing n he LOVED it! He's very excitable (in the extreme lol) n thought it was awesome!Teezer's SR was his fave of the show!I'll have one of my Cavs there next time!We need more local meets guys! Need to get to more cav related events closer to home! Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189829 Just a quick note to say myself and Oliver got home safely. We met Mark and his Viva along the way and had a little Isle of Wight convoy until the turn off for our various ferry ports.I had a lovely weekend. The heat got to me a little on Saturday though.Oliver loved the attention he got. I am very proud of him and all the lovely comments about him.As with other years my favourite Cav of all, despite the money we all spend making them all look wonderful, was the Rat-Cav! I love that car and its marker pen artwork Oh and I photographed some of you as you whizzed past the now ex-Little Chef at Weston-On-The-Green on the A34 Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_189830 Anni your Cav was looking superb and should have win the chairmans cup Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189831 Just got home (left about 5pm)Awsome weatherMy favorite CAV was either my old one ( plain looking beige saloon turbo) or Paul's estateThat estate looks really nice Paul and looked so nice as I flashed you just outside the entrance.Really good turn out of cavs and fingers crossed ill have Goldie at retrorides next month.Ive got s bit of Nice bit of inspiration now. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189832 Was that the f rag saloon the one for sale I noticed didn't say how much just to sensible offers looked mintI looked at that as well on the Cavalier Owners Club. Had an 'L' badge on the back, but had a sunroof. Looked very nice. 2 owners, husband and wife. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189837 A few photos the pics say it all!!![img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/7644E821-39A9-4875-932D-34D5B010FADC-2665-000002CA083EE29E_zps9036e028.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/EA837DB4-83DC-47A9-94CA-DFC9D8ABD0F7-2665-000002C9F8054EC1_zps6d5cb405.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/1FC30B03-FCDD-48C5-8290-B70DB31D8DAD-2665-000002C9DC7F752F_zps762d516b.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/97944EA2-BEC1-445C-AC82-165A9F75C7DA-2665-000002C9D09BA2A3_zpsd52b7999.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/8F500D5A-6B18-4D73-A666-F1D7B13D4813-2665-000002C9C3B76F42_zpsa2357c1a.jpgLoads more to come later... Report
July 15, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189839 Anyone wants to cherry pic their best ten or so photos ill get them in the video tonight!!Email them to andy@mk2cav.com and ill get as many in as possible. ;D Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189840 I've just been lookin through my pics - got loads as usual! Getting ready to upload them to facebook. I'll email so Andy Report
July 15, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189842 Cheers RichBlitz, tim, et. al really hoping for some from you when your back too. I didn't take any stills at all. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189846 Best part of billing for me was going for a spin in Brett's Cav thank you for helping me keep the faithWorst of billing for me was going out in Brett's Cav - damn you and your giving me the need for more power! Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189849 Had a great day today. Great to catch up with the regulars and great to meet a couple of new faces. Big thanks to Jase (Newbody) for letting me drive his Diesel estate. I've always been curious what they were like! no prob matt glad them horses didn't scare you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189850 What a truly brilliant weekend. I think I managed to speak to most of the club members at some point and it prooves what a great little club this is. Everyone happy, laughing and enjoying the atmosphere and the cars. Loved it.Best part of billing for me was going for a spin in Brett's Cav thank you for helping me keep the faithWorst of billing for me was going out in Brett's Cav - damn you and your giving me the need for more power!I realised on the way home mine is boosting to 18psi when its on the Phase 1 map! Thanks and do keep the faith mate!! Report
July 15, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189851 COnsidering it was a weekend I started pretty much hung over from my brothers stag I still had a fantastic time. I also got to drive a diesel for the first time! Highlight for me has to be the estate / brett's boot cramathon and taking a dip in Blitz / Newbodies swimming pool! Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189853 COnsidering it was a weekend I started pretty much hung over from my brothers stag I still had a fantastic time. I also got to drive a diesel for the first time! Highlight for me has to be the estate / brett's boot cramathon and taking a dip in Blitz / Newbodies swimming pool!I must remember to take my keys out of my pocket before letting you shut the boot if there is ever a next time!! Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189859 Brett mate 40mph then boot it!! Just loved it all the way upto !!! Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_189860 Ok guys and gals, here's a link to my photos on facebook.I've set the privacy to public, but please let me know if you can't see them. https://www.facebook.com/richard.dale78/media_set?set=a.10151769286158659.1073741828.694738658&type=1A few of my fave Cav related ones:[img width=540 height=960]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1069900_10151769295353659_265499619_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1069835_10151769315413659_2105922253_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1005106_10151769318618659_1124859587_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1012202_10151769319313659_63617715_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/934618_10151769320053659_444628585_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/65310_10151769321368659_38353154_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1341_10151769320563659_1882298530_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1075793_10151769320953659_1089395347_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1017674_10151769321773659_1509743467_n.jpg[img width=800 height=450]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1000832_10151769322063659_1362274060_n.jpg[img width=800 height=600]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69209_10151769404213659_1140879423_n.jpg Report
July 15, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189862 Rich, could you email me these exact ones?Also anyone get a good shot of Tom's estate? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.