Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarkYoungIW

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by MarkYoungIW

  1. I see your point!! :angel:
  2. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Same here m8. Fantastic SRi you've got, brings back alot of memories seeing an SRi still looking that good. Shouldn't it have had a Kenwood sticker in the back though!? ;D Trying to make some more space as I did see a few very nice cars for sale there, just don't know how I would drive both Viva and a Cavalier next year........tow bar!!
  3. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Thanks to all for letting me join you once my 'other' club had finished. Sorry I didn't have a MK2 with me, but it is on my to do list, especially after seeing some of the cars on the stand this year! Will try and join in more next time, I was just really busy this year buying half a car from the autojumble and trying to get it packed into the boot!! If anybody knows the best way to get AC in a Viva let me know, god was it hot on the way there and back!!
  4. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I looked at that as well on the Cavalier Owners Club. Had an 'L' badge on the back, but had a sunroof. Looked very nice. 2 owners, husband and wife.
  5. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Can't wait to get there. Hoping the Viva will make it!! Ferry booked at 0545 tomorrow, so will be there at some point in the morning with a good wind behind me!!
  6. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Where abouts do you camp? Sorry, noticed I started to turn the VBOA Billing 2013 Signup thread into chat!! Are you in the tree's in your enclosure or the camping underneath on the map? Just trying to decide where I should camp given my Viva/Cavalier Dilema!!
  7. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Err........I'm camping. Not been there before, so don't know the etiquette of showing with one club and camping with another. Probably passing through, but will join you for a beer or two I'm sure!! ;D **EDIT** Not got my Park Map yet, so not quite sure where the VVOC stand is in relation to the MK2Cav stand, but I am told they all camp down on the river bank near their stand? Wonder where the half way mark would be for me to pitch my tent!! **EDIT** **EDIT EDIT**Found an old map, if I pitch up in the middle of the autojumble it will be just perfect!! **EDIT EDIT**
  8. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Been in a barn since 1979 when someone didn't pay their garage bill!! Its her first year back on the road. Really pleased with her.
  9. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I was considering asking if you fancied a Vauxhall convoy, but I think my 1159 auto might slow the MK2 down just a bit!! 60mph is a struggle for too long!! ;D Will see you there though!
  10. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!! :angel: Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!! Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage! ;D Will pop by when I get there!
  11. Browsing through eBay makes you go........broke!!! Just browsing through the Classic Cars> Vauxhall/ Opel and there are just too many nice things!!! Dont know what I fancy though!!! ;D ;D
  12. Hi, Thanks for the invitation. Popped over and had a look, and just a suggestion, but might be worth having read only access to some of the board without having to sign up.
  13. Yeah, might be awkward finding someone who can though.
  14. Cheers for that m8. I have never seen any either, but thought it worth asking in case anyone else had.
  15. MarkYoungIW posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Has anyone seen any Radio Controlled MK2 Cavs? Have had a quick look round the net but couldnt find any MK2 Shells.
  16. Been to drunkland, got the tea shirt, and then unforutnately decorated it Christmas Eve!!! Having a great time!!! Happy Christmas everyone!!!
  17. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    The marvels of internet translators!!! ;D ;D Welcome along matey!!
  18. MarkYoungIW replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    My GL has a 4 speed selector, but on the bell housing where the linkage enters the box there is a 5 speed diagram. Car reached about 100mph normally, or slightly more downhill so I guess mines a 4 speed box. Would think it must have been a universal housing!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.