Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jarroldslxi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jarroldslxi

  1. jarroldslxi replied to Gordon's topic in NEW USERS
    Shouldn't be to much to sort out then hopefully that's alright
  2. jarroldslxi replied to Gordon's topic in NEW USERS
    iF you don't mind me asking how much you get it for mate looks good I like it keep us all posted on it
  3. jarroldslxi replied to Gordon's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome mate was this the cav on eBay a couple weeks back I saw it thought it was was watching it
  4. Nice mate calibre is it CPC reg
  5. jarroldslxi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Was that the f rag saloon the one for sale I noticed didn't say how much just to sensible offers looked mint
  6. jarroldslxi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I didn't see that many on the stand but I did see other cavs on other stands I did notice a sort of rat look cav there tho on the stand
  7. jarroldslxi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Yh I've just finished work grabbing a bite to eat but need to get up really early to see my son so can't go now wish I could be there tomorrow for defgo
  8. jarroldslxi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Anybody at billing now think I might come down tomorrow but unfortunately can't bring the cav as still got few bits to do if nobody at billing I am here now at the pub it looks fairly busy so far
  9. Welcome mate to the site yeah upload some pics so we can all see mate good to see there's some more cavs out there
  10. Yeah she looks mint nice color to
  11. Can you post some of betty I've not actually seen her yet thanks
  12. Hi and welcome to the site

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.