Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
-
Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale
Hi Chris itโs always a thought lol ๐
-
Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale
Hi there. Looks a cracking project! You say offers but have you got a ball park figure in mind please?
- Hi all
-
My Mk2 Cavalier
Hi Neil. You never know mate .....
-
My Mk2 Cavalier
Hi Chris. Iโm ok thanks mate. Still keeping an ear in so to speak lol
-
My Mk2 Cavalier
My mates old car .....
-
85 Cavalier SRi
Looks superb. I have very fond memories of a good friend of mine having one completely identical to yours around 20 years ago. We went everywhere in it. It seemed soooo fast at the time lol! He cained it everywhere but it just kept going.
-
Who's still about then? :)
I'm still lurking lol
-
Hi guys!
Nice save mate! Look forward to the updates on this.
-
Bought another one...ooops!
Nice save well done!
-
Sal's Calibra
Donor cars are ace! Got a Vectra C SRi donor in the garage right now mostly nearly stripped!
-
VBOA Billing 2016
I'll be there but in the Vectra
-
2 cabbys
Saw this one on EBay. Looks great!
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
Looks ace!
-
Anybody know this blue Cav?
Did he buy it from a chap called Phil in Stoke?
-
Sal's Calibra
Where is that Ken? Is it for sale?
-
Sal's Calibra
If you don't mind please mate cheers. Send them to zoie.mccarthy@gmail.com please. I'm on the missus's phone lol
-
Sal's Calibra
Thanks mate. I will pick it up when I get home. Just on holiday at the moment and left phone at home. Doh lol!!
- Sal's Calibra
-
Sal's Calibra
Just keeping my eyes open to what's around really Sal. Soon as I see what I want I'll pounce lol. Was that the beige Betty saloon Chris M had?
-
Sal's Calibra
Not a matching pair!!! Will it eventually be a daily?
-
Sal's Calibra
Very nice Sal. A Calibra has been on my list for a while now. Was it pricey?
-
Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
Love it love it love it!!!
-
Seats
Hi Steve. It's not an Astra GTE seat I'm afraid. It is a passenger seat but out of another early SRi. I simply swapped the sub frames over underneath as the original drivers seat was knackered. All the early SRi's even though they were 4 door had the handles to pull the seat forward. Weird as they had back doors.
-
Seats
Hi Steve. All the settings for the brakes pedal and seat are totally standard settings. If your original Cav was an early spec it would have been exactly the same as my old one. I suppose the only way to change the seats settings is to start altering the mounting points or change the seats completely.