Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonny

MODERATOR
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonny

  1. So I guess it’s the top one I need
  2. Jonny replied to Frisco's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I agree option one with the cars next to camping
  3. Jonny replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well boys feels great to know I will be missed......
  4. Jonny replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6 months so can't say no.
  5. Bicester heritage ( 500yrds from my front door) hold top end shows not chavs in corsas and who will do the catering Jamie Oliver or vinneys?
  6. Jonny replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    You could be lucky
  7. Jonny replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Frisco can I have a passenger ride in the Pug Cc??
  8. Jonny replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I will be attending ? Is this definitely going ahead as I want to book?.
  9. Jonny replied to fastlane's topic in NEW USERS
    Awesome matey
  10. Jonny replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Not a fan of calibra's sorry Sal but love your dedication ?
  11. Very nice mate
  12. Jonny replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well done Steffi for sorting this we had a great few hours, Shame about the chap walking home with the burnt out Volvo...
  13. Jonny replied to chep's topic in NEW USERS
    What a car awesome!
  14. Just go faster !'
  15. Jonny replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Honest? I best put the 1.3 back in!
  16. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    For the southern weekend people you won't be able to join the M4 from the A34 at chieveley all weekend.
  17. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Prefect weather.... [img width=451 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/B39C968F-B83E-4793-9477-992E9E9384BA_zpsfwcgrfzn.png
  18. Very nice fella.
  19. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ??? Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings, Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend. If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..
  20. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Major Briggs and his PA private D Cox will be on hand to sort the duties out....
  21. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well as your my assistant Daz I'm delegating down to you?
  22. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Not to sure now! Mr King still owes me a beer! Tim you on the lights????
  23. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Already discussed Tim is on it..
  24. Got to love a kids tea now and again!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.