Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread

Featured Replies

awesome turn out and always good to see the usual idiots class  :P :-*

  • Replies 177
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome turn out and always good to see the usual idiots class  :P :-*

LOL, any particular idiot in mind Daz? since i didnt go :D

Brett was so hilarious the entertainment for the night & free  :P. I really enjoyed it that night was brilliant. Anyways I have pictures of your cars peoples ill try and upload them asap just so flaming knackered  :o.

Sounds like a top time had by all and looking forward to seeing the pics .gutted to have missed this show again but next year by hook or by crook ill be there in the cav  ;)

One small thing.Still havent got a Mk2Cav sticker!!If i could have one please!!I will even pay for the post,Just forgot  two ask yesterday as so much was going on :DNext year may camp the whole weekend and not bring under 2yr old children!!! :o Still had a great day .

awesome turn out and always good to see the usual idiots class  :P :-*

.

Gotta say your motor is awesome,looks like it left the factory yesterday ;D looked even better then when it was featured in Total Vauxhall,A credit too you.

One small thing.Still havent got a Mk2Cav sticker!!If i could have one please!!I will even pay for the post,Just forgot  two ask yesterday as so much was going on :DNext year may camp the whole weekend and not bring under 2yr old children!!! :o Still had a great day .

PM Andy, he has them.

.

Gotta say your motor is awesome,looks like it left the factory yesterday ;D looked even better then when it was featured in Total Vauxhall,A credit too you.

Thanks mate love the old girl

Thanks mate love the old girl

when was the estate featured  :P

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Email me your pics and I'll put them in the feature from the event.  ;)

andy@mk2cav.com.

Loads of highlights, but the bbq was epic, as was getting 8 (7 pictured below) Calibres on the same stand!

[img width=800 height=492]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/mk2cavalier/Events/Billing2014/2014-07-13114518_zps71f1d3c8.jpg~original

[img width=800 height=296]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/mk2cavalier/Events/Billing2014/2014-07-13114651_zps47efb7de.jpg~original

  • CLUB MEMBER

Fantastic turn out of cavs, I tried to get round as many people as I could but sorry for those I didn't catch!! Great to see you all again and roll on next year ;D

Another great Billing weekend!

Special thanks to Jason and friends for the Cav Bar, Rocket again for the food, Greg and friends for cooking, Ivan & Clara (and Walter) for shopping, Steffi and Toni for club rep and raffle ticket duties, GreyDJ for attending VBOA meetings (and for wishbones!,) Daz for organising the stand, to all who helped and to everyone for turning out to enjoy the retro goodness!

:) :) :) :)

Another great weekend :-)

Here's a link to my pics. Just shy of 400 so not emailing them or posting them up!

https://www.facebook.com/richard.dale78/media_set?set=a.10152583613358659.1073741837.694738658&type=1&refid=18&_ft_

I tried to make the most of it this year as i'll be in Italy this time next year for my sister's wedding, so won't make Billing!

Aiming to get to more meets through the year instead :-)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Well folks my first billing was proper quality, thanks to all for making myself and Nigel feel at home.  The levels of abuse, especially on Friday night, were quite surperb ;)

2 things that I can take from the weekend

1) This is how Jonny usually works on his car

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2416_zpsomk7usk2.jpg

2) This how Brett drinks water errrrr rum

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2417_zpsvca52u5z.jpg

I didn't take too many pics, here is one on Saturday

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2413_zpsru7jo2mv.jpg

I think the foreground got filled by sunday, something like 30+ mk2s made it.

Sorry if I didn't chat to some of you much, everyone was doing their own thing (as was I a bit) but thats partly what made it a laugh.  Sorry if I legged it without saying goodbye, had to put in a shift a legoland with the kids and some gardening sunday pm......life in the fast lane ;)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

My personal highlight of Billing '14 has to be

[img width=800 height=600]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/paul_munt/3BC7F95D-EC93-4478-AFC6-31F3B2C2A3A7_zpsmovlu0ll.jpg

Thank you Richie from saving me from another night of shite sleep and having to shower in a shower block that smelt of warm piss, there will be some cider at the retro campsite with your name on it to say thank you

Enjoyed the show on the Saturday and apologies for 2nd year in row not bring a cav.

After a trip in Jonnys V6 I am wondering if a V6 would fit in LX  :D

Great weekend once again. Good to see the peeps I saw and apologies to those I missed. My highlights include; Old Rosie being on draft at the pub, The band on the Saturday night (So hot and they could play! lol), the convertible getting plenty of love and the normal banter and japes. However the best moment was the yearly cruise around Billing in the back of the convertible which resulted in both Brett and Munt desiring a convertible.

Here are some of my pics;

Saturday;

[img width=800 height=600]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5528/14473381008_99030d36c0_c.jpg10499598_10152245473247773_730787408401260574_o by SiOOG, on Flickr

[img width=800 height=600]https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2908/14473321590_b909b14f86_c.jpg10298235_10152245474612773_6379063740181819911_o by SiOOG, on Flickr

Sunday

[img width=800 height=600]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3893/14657750544_1d4d81fcd6_c.jpg10380138_10152245483782773_8139810040822131379_o by SiOOG, on Flickr

[img width=800 height=600]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3866/14473382768_f49ef582d2_c.jpg10397086_10152245484617773_6399757652736124016_o by SiOOG, on Flickr

[img width=800 height=600]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3854/14656781981_6b8acffc71_c.jpg1537874_10152245486027773_259547533380030780_o by SiOOG, on Flickr

Loved gonch beige machine wonder if it's sold yet  :P

Loved gonch beige machine wonder if it's sold yet  :P

Deposit taken ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Deposit taken ;)

£700 is a bargain pick it up soon :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.