Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biz

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Biz

  1. Rare colour and good find
  2. Some white SRI130s still have them
  3. Biz replied to John carberry's topic in NEW USERS
    That looks a great project
  4. Just old cars, more of a pain for Keir and Steffi. Being looked at tomorrow and hopefully sorted quickly. Looks like road trip to somerset to pick it up and maybe catch up if you are working on Zuk. i thought the venue was good and amazed how clean the toilets were at 3pm on the sunday! There could be a few more signs on the roads in as nearly drove in the wrong way.
  5. No 50 shades as the piece of s**t car has decided to seize it front calipers. apologies but stupid old cars……
  6. Going to buy another Golf Mk3
  7. Be down but in work car
  8. Although I am a paid up member I won’t vote as I just come for the day, so I don’t think it’s right for me to vote as the two options have biggest impact on people camping.
  9. I thought LMF had done a good job last year, plus fly past was spot on. Seems a shame as LMF stepped in when Billing weren’t interested. What happens if Billing changes mind in 2 years time and kick VBOA out again?
  10. Biz replied to Jon's topic in NEW USERS
    Two cool cars and love the V8 going in the Commodore. glad to see both getting used
  11. I really like that, be watching this project
  12. Enjoyed the Spifire flypast. Thought it was good show. thanks to Steffens and Keir for looking after me.
  13. Be down on the Sunday now instead of Saturday
  14. That is a nice looking car
  15. I thought it was pretty good, although a little spaced out, but hard to visualise layout when doing planning for first show. Fair play to people involved for planning and sorting out the new venue
  16. Biz replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Who do I need to pay for a ticket?
  17. Biz replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Still planning on going to the show but camping the night before is 50/50 as struggling to get someone to look after the boy when the missus is at work.
  18. Biz replied to Norfo19's topic in NEW USERS
    Really nice car, much rarer than a SRi130 in my opinion love the fact the early SRi's don't have the side and rear skirts. Also gold hatchback SRi are the best cavaliers (not that I am biased)
  19. Cool car. Nice set of wheels and slammed suspension are all it needs in my view. Be good to see what you do to it.
  20. Biz replied to Dolmans's topic in NEW USERS
    Colour looks great on it, what are the wheels?
  21. Looks like a bit more than split pipe, so no retro. Gutted is not the word. The 'ring at end of September is now a plan...........
  22. Work is the problem unless sat morning I can sort and halfrauds have some pipe that is hoping it is the pipe. Or I may drive it there and worry about it later
  23. The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try. I will have to see what warranty the seller gave me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.