Everything posted by OOG
- 2016 Show Season
-
2016 Show Season
So who is organising stands and stuff this year?
-
New Member
Welcome, the Cav looks very nice.
-
2016 Show Season
Ok, 2016 is well underway and I'm sure there are lots of us beavering away preparing our Cavaliers for the summer. the question is, what events are people liking forward to and apart from the obligatory VBOA Billing, what shows will the club be organising stands for?
-
retro rides 2015
Is it worth perhaps using this as a recruitment drive and seeing if we can drag out some non members with Mk2 Cavs? How many passes do we have left over?
-
Important camping retro rides
There's a lot of weakness going on here. I thought you were all strong in the Cav game. I will be there on Saturday.
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
Twas a great weekend and a good warm up for Billing
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
If have left the rolling road, we will only be down the road at Billing
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
I shall be there in the convertible
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
Getting close now, really looking forward to a good Cav weekend away
-
All reet from Accrington....newbie
Hello fellow cabby owner!
-
retro rides 2015
Likewise, I'll save a spot next to my tent! Lol
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
I'm guessing I just volunteered myself for this then? Lol
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
Are thinking about having a stand at the Really Retro Show?
-
retro rides 2015
Already got the weekend booked off.
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
8.30!!!! Strike a light. That'll be an early start then.
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Hah! A innocuous ride out in my cabbie at Billing results in this. Brett you have come over to the dark side. Well done.
- VBOA Spares day 1/3/2015
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
Another good weekend although I am now very tired!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I take it Steph booked the Lower Lode? (I don't want to go to the wrong place!!)
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I'll be heading up about lunch time, so hopefully will be there about 2ish.
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
What time are you thinking of going up Paul?
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I know but I am busy on Friday night so was going to cruise up Saturday. I just wanted to aim for a time people would be at the site. I didn't want to arrive and find everyone had gone off exploring.
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
what time are people going to be about on the Saturday, I'm just trying to sort what time to get up there for.
- Retro Rides Gathering 2014