Everything posted by andyf
-
New Member, New Cav Owner, Long-Term Monza Owner!
Hi welcome I’ve also a beige cav but an early Sri saloon. I’ve also a white Monza gse and a e series. you may be able to help me with an over fuelling problem on a early 3.0 12v Senny. I’ll pm you some info .
-
Ascona 1600 sr hatch
- Hi new to group I'm Mark
I’m based up north probably the furthest north on this site ( Stonehaven) but I’m looking at a couple cars next week will get back to you soon as I get them out as someone else was asking me too. I can deliver or get one delivered by myself or a friend so no problem of being damaged. I’m looking for £100 plus £25 to delivery. I’ll get pics up first to see if your interested and you can let me know. Andy.- Ascona 1600 sr hatch
Cracking job your doing , I’m almost finished my sr- Hi new to group I'm Mark
Where you based and what colour do you need.- Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale
Thank you Bob- Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale
- Hi all Midlands newbie here
Bought my sr from a guy in Mansfield ( garelli rider was his nick name) back in 2012 then drove it all the way home to Aberdeenshire.- My Mk2 Cavalier
The cdi is a great car esp having ps, central locking, electric Windows& mirrors. I have 2 and one in the same colour as yours which needs a bit of work.- 85 Cavalier SRi
Not been on here for a while. Sold 3 of my cdi's last year so down to a early spec Sri and sr. recenty purchase this one. It's currently having some work done on rear arches and sills.- New member
Welcome you've made a great choice best interior by far and a rare model. I sold my white one a few months back but still have 5 inc my early blue saloon.- Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
I may try and make this one.- Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
07775916778- Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Hi guys I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows over the summer as I'm just finishing off my a plate Sri saloon.- SHE IS RUNNING
- Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
- Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
I'm sure this is the car I seen at a show in errol this year spoke to the owner. It's mint had a great chat with the guy.- New mk2 owner Scotland ! 1982 1.6 L
Nice mate welcome I'm to in Scotland just south of aberdeen I have 6 m2's.- New member in Scotland
Hi James If your ever up my way give me a shout and I will show my 20 car collection 6 of which are cavs.- New member in Scotland
James I stay just south of aberdeen place called stonehaven.- New member in Scotland
Welcome be good to see it in the flesh one day. Andy- 3 Calibres to restore need help
Hi vick Welcome to the club. Lots of members on here that will give you loads of advise. I have 5 mk2's and all at different stages of repair. Any pics and how long have you had the first two for. Good luck Andyf- sri grey hatch ebay
When this first came up I was out bid at last minute with some one with no feedback. two days later up for sale at it wouldn't start but working now. cant remember who won it second time around but I don't think the owner will break it.- VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
£700 is a bargain pick it up soon- cavalier
Will I No don't you have four Then again I haven't a base model. - Hi new to group I'm Mark