May 17, 201214 yr comment_171805 YAYY I personally can't wait for this one , brilliant weekend in past years Retro Rides Gathering 2012 , Sunday 19th August Prescott hill climb we have a stand for 15 cars at the moment and i have been told the stand is right in front of the gate so we will be the first thing people see this is due to high standards in past years Day tickets are available on the gate for £10, they will have cheaper advance day tickets for sale shortly. weekend passes are for sale but i am talking to where we stayed last year if not but it will be cheap and basic and with a pub !! where ever we go http://www.retroridesgathering.com/attending1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg8 ) Jonny 9) dave dave 10) blitz11) raven12) Andy13) Paul and Tracey 14) rabbit 15) VRS03Friday night onwards steffikeir toni younger Paul Tracey SaturdayBrett Steveravenit would be fab to take over the show so come on get your names down Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_171809 YAYY I personally can't wait for this one , brilliant weekend in past years Retro Rides Gathering 2012 , Sunday 19th August Prescott hill climb we have a stand for 15 cars at the moment and i have been told the stand is right in front of the gate so we will be the first thing people see this is due to high standards in past years Day tickets are available on the gate for £10, they will have cheaper advance day tickets for sale shortly. weekend passes are for sale but i am talking to where we stayed last year if not but it will be cheap and basic and with a pub !! where ever we go http://www.retroridesgathering.com/so names 1) steffi one of the cdi's 2) keir nodes 3) Paul young and Toni the green machine 4) Stuart Wildingit would be fab to take over the show so come on get your names down Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_171831 1) steffi one of the cdi's 2) keir nodes 3) Paul young and Toni the green machine 4) Stuart Wilding5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ;D) Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_171838 this is a great show, and watching retro cars going up the hill climb is ace with a beer sitting in the sunshine!! Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_171841 if i go this year i hope to god i am not that hungover, i wished for death last year :-[ Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_172591 1) steffi one of the cdi's2) keir nodes3) Paul young and Toni the green machine4) Stuart Wilding5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ;D)6) Brett - and will be going up the hill to! Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_173402 Found it, I was wondering where you posted this Steff. Pop me and the Cab down! Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_173403 1) steffi one of the cdi's2) keir nodes3) Paul young and Toni the green machine4) Stuart Wilding5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ;D)6) Brett - and will be going up the hill to!7) OOG - Cabby Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_173441 1) steffi one of the cdi's2) keir nodes3) Paul young and Toni the green machine4) Stuart Wilding5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! )6) Brett - and will be going up the hill to!7) OOG - Cabby8 ) Jonny Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_173457 Looking at the calender, I should be off work that Sunday, but I'll have to check for sure n let you know. Report
July 8, 201214 yr Author comment_175029 Looking at the calender, I should be off work that Sunday, but I'll have to check for sure n let you know.just come any way Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_175356 i should be attending this with the frontera, ;Dare people planning on camping at prescot or a different site? Report
July 14, 201214 yr comment_175511 I reckon this could be a weekender people!Thought you had a wedding to go to? Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175526 i should be attending this with the frontera, ;Dare people planning on camping at prescot or a different site?That'll be a nice reunion for me lol ;D Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175534 Do they have trade stalls at this event? And how far in advance do you have to give notice you're coming for the day if you want to be on the stand? (As at this point, I obviously still have no wheels) Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175545 I might be able to come to this, it won't be in the Cav as we are going on holiday, so might be in the area Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175552 Do they have trade stalls at this event? And how far in advance do you have to give notice you're coming for the day if you want to be on the stand? (As at this point, I obviously still have no wheels)i can lend you some bricks if you like Dawn, wheels arent strictly necessary. ;D Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175562 I'm goin to check my rota at work tomorrow for this n if I'm working, I'm going to see if one of the lads will swap days with me. Watch this space Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175567 no trade stands Dawn, its a mixed make show. I vote for staying in the same place as last time by the lake. And make it a 2 day-er too! Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_175570 by the lake? after this weekend i would have thought the club would be wanting to stay away from water. i might come to this as its closer than billing plus i have a car too and i should have dried out by then ;D Report
July 17, 201214 yr comment_175687 What's all this "going up the hill" business? Race/speeding of some sort? If Bolly Badass is in time to play, I could enter her for "slowest car up the hill" hehehehe! Report
July 17, 201214 yr comment_175695 no trade stands Dawn, its a mixed make show. I vote for staying in the same place as last time by the lake. And make it a 2 day-er too!Dude that lake was a river lol With boats and everything Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.