Everything posted by Blitz
- Hello everyone
-
End of an era
Back to billing but no tents that will kill the show in one simple step
-
From the cold north
Fantastic find and I look forward to your updates
-
Vaux All Gaydon
I was passenger in Paul’s vectra
-
Vaux All Gaydon
- Vaux All Gaydon
- Vaux All Gaydon
- Vaux All Gaydon
- Vaux All Gaydon
Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value- Hi to all and thanks for including me in the group
Welcome to the site hope to see this out and about soon 👍- NEW "OLD" USER!!
That looks awesome on them wheels what size tyres you running on them? Great to see a update on the cav welcome back 👍- VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Should be there Saturday and Sunday no cav but something equally as rotten- VBOA 2020 10/11/12 July Sywell Booking info thread
That’s me not going works out a lot more for a family staying all weekend- Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
I’m not wrong though 😂- Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
Man up and get it done or are you turning into your brother mr excuses? 😂👍- Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
I’m in 👍- VBOA 2019 options and opinions thread
I know you lot down Haverfordwest are a bit backward but tents are cheap enough and taking a cave to sleep in seems a bit old fashioned 😂- VBOA 2019 options and opinions thread
I’ve just booked my space at Barry island pleasure beach for the vboa rally just in case it changes again 😂- Billing Options
Apparently there’s a 3rd option back to mh- Billing Options
- VBOA 2019 options and opinions thread
I’m the same due to ongoing health issues and not working at present I can’t connit this early, it was a day before mh that I fealt well enough to attend this year it’s gutting that the one show a year I’ve always looked forward to looks like a no go for me next year, maybe a campsite near retro for the night before as a get together like previous years to get me fix of Steffi banter is called for 😂👍- VBOA 2019 BILLING 6/7 July chat thread
I felt the same this year the evening entertainment was awesome and like you said a festival vibe about it a brilliant focal point to get people together and not segregated- VBOA 2019 options and opinions thread
Option one sucks no way I’ll leave my cars out of sight with the little scrotes about- VBOA 2019 BILLING 6/7 July chat thread
It’s a brexit issue 😂- VBOA 2019 BILLING 6/7 July chat thread
With needing to book months in advance I can see it being quieter last year I paid on the gate as I didn’t know until last minute if I could go or not and I’m sure I’m not the only one in that position - Vaux All Gaydon
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.