August 15, 201511 yr comment_209674 Was out a nice run today so thought I would upload a few pictures for you guys to see [img width=800 height=451]http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/c8eap/Mobile%20Uploads/20150812_193809-1.jpg[img width=800 height=450]http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/c8eap/Mobile%20Uploads/20150812_193834.jpg[img width=800 height=450]http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/c8eap/Mobile%20Uploads/20150812_195124.jpg Report
August 15, 201511 yr Author comment_209677 Thanks guys been doing loads of detailing work to it , had the wheels professionally dipped and powder coated which have came out Petty good I think . So happy with this car need to try and get down to billing with it next year heard it's a great show to go to Report
August 15, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_209680 I'm sure this is the car I seen at a show in errol this year spoke to the owner. It's mint had a great chat with the guy. Report
August 15, 201511 yr comment_209683 It's certainly one of a kind. I remember it being for sale for ages a few years ago. Fantastic and original. Had 17,000 miles on if I remember rightly? Report
August 16, 201511 yr Author comment_209688 Yeh Andy its was myself you spoke with mate , are you the fella with loads of vauxhalls if I remember rite? Yeh Matt it's the one your thinking of the car was found in the first owners garage with 17,500 miles from new it's now crept up to 18,400 from new with full history Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_209693 Hi mate, how you doing? Been meaning to let you know got one of the new bumpers I got from you after the Errol show, fitted on to my Cav looks a lot better now. Used the GM original plastic part with my metal bar. Sticks out at sides a bit at the moment, but looks good and square on the front. How's your car going? It's looking good Report
August 16, 201511 yr Author comment_209697 How you doing James am good thanks , good to hear you got the bumper on. Cars going well mate heading to the lady bank show next week with it , are you going? Report
August 17, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_209699 You'll give Daz a run for his money with that car.....v clean (and green). Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
March 12, 201610 yr Author comment_212084 Awoken today from its 5 months in storage over the winter , connected up the battery and fired into life straight away ,took it a quick run round the block everything working as it should ready to be taxed on the 1st of April ready for the show season Report
March 12, 201610 yr comment_212086 Looking good! You're drive way looks clean . Unfortunately I don't have a garage to keep mine in I have been starting it every couple of weeks and even in the very cold weather she started straight up. Good strong engines. Report
March 12, 201610 yr comment_212088 Love the car, and more importantly the colour....that is friggin awesome. You are so lucky to own that so I hope you treasure it. I would love a green car! Report
March 13, 201610 yr comment_212090 I think it will be the star of the show! Especially where originality is concerned. Report
March 13, 201610 yr Author comment_212092 Steven I took the car to a couple of shows last year where it was awarded 2nd in its class for originality which I was over the moon with , I don't go to shows to win anything I just love driving the thing and letting other people see it. the colour is always a talking point wherever I go . Edited March 13, 201610 yr by chep Report
March 13, 201610 yr comment_212094 Wow that's fantastic! Yeah I am under the same opinion this year will be the first time that I goto any shows I am just happy to be showing my car off for others to enjoy. Edited March 13, 201610 yr by Steven715 Report
April 22, 201610 yr comment_212708 Hey Cav's looking good mate got many shows planned this year? Will you be at Errol this year? Report
May 26, 201610 yr comment_212998 First time I've noticed this thread and what an awesome cav mate, great to see a mint base spec model, hopefully get to see it in the flesh at some point Report
May 27, 201610 yr comment_213000 On 3/13/2016, 3:10:50, chep said: Steven I took the car to a couple of shows last year where it was awarded 2nd in its class for originality which I was over the moon with , I don't go to shows to win anything I just love driving the thing and letting other people see it. the colour is always a talking point wherever I go . I think exactly the same thing, lovely car Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.