Everything posted by Steve 1002
-
Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
I think exactly the same thing, lovely car
-
Pictures
Hi Matt, tried to PM you however wont send?? I dont want to gripe but nearly 6x months has passed since buying car and wondered if you can remove pictures from you profile/signature please as car has new owner Thanks
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Fellas, Regards this Sunday do we have any confirmed that will be in Kilmarnock?
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Me too buddy, come rain or shine It`s drive it all the time. Damn, I`m a poet and didn't even know it! Ill stop now, sorry
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Isn't that the lyrics to a David Soul song back in the 80s?
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
How about it fellas, the suns starting to shine so time to take cars off SORN
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Oh No! was looking forward to going down.
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Sounds good, see you there :-)
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Hi, Thanks Andy for number, I will pm my number to you. I would like to come down with the Cavvy, do I need to book with anyone? Also, what time on the 8th is it?
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
I would defos be up for that, PM me you mobile please
-
T-shirt
I've got one, have you?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191789902683?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=490814292973&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
-
Seats
Thanks all, I think I know the problem. The drivers seat is a Astra GTE passenger seat as both seats have the side lever and drivers seat forward lever for 3 door rear entry is located in the center console area and typically I have experienced with cars that the passenger seat always sits higher than the drivers. Ahhhh!
-
Seats
Hi Can anyone advise if there is a way of adjusting the drivers seat so it can move further back than the original fittings as legroom for pedals is a little tight. Also, if the brake pedal can sit lower as sitting very high, my first Sri back in the day didn't sit as high as this one?? Any advice/ideas welcomed
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Lets get it on, I have the car so by the power of greyskulls lets get a run
-
Cavalier for Sale
Meant to add StevieJ72 quote "It's a nice clean car but not worth that kind of money" Remember, value is what you are looking for and what your prepared to spend. A guide price is a ball park figure which is an average of good and bad examples. I work in sales and firmly believe people will spend any amounts getting what they want however there is the bargain hunters that scour the Earth looking for deals and do not spend more than rock bottom. I think personally that the value of Cavaliers and other 80s retro cars will start seeing increases. An old You Tube video shows a Seirra Saphire Corsworth 2 years old with 20,000mls going for £6-7k. Now 25 years later a RS500 Cosworth is for sale just now for £65,000 (correct amount of zeros) with 40.000mls!!!
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Hi Guys, I have just bought a Cavalier from Matt O`sri and picking up next week. I live in Hamilton so if any of you guys are about I would love to meet up and go for a spin??
-
Cavalier for Sale
Hi, Trying to cast my mind back, I think on an 89 model these wheels also came with "L" model as option?? Probably old age getting the better though.
-
Cavalier for Sale
Hi All, Noticed this Cavalier on Gumtree today, nice but not for me. https://www.gumtree.com/p/vauxhall/vx-cavalier-mk2/1147212707