Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hi guys newbie from essex

Featured Replies

hi welcome to the site and where in essex are you im in walton on the naze

  • Author

im in barking other end of essex i think

Hi mate welcome to the club, love your rims!! :D

welcome mate ,I am in Basildon ,and work in barking  ;D 

  • Author

cheers guys glad to be part of the group

Hope you don't have 'hump in the middle' speed bumps round you.

most roads in the area have them ,my cabby hits a few of them  :( ,and that's only on 40mm without the intercooler  ;D

Looks really good on those wheels, nice stance too

  • Author

thanks guys this pick was is a little outdated now the intercooler is now just below the number plate an and I've removed the lower splitter which will be on ebay in the next few hours along with the original wheels it had on it

I've painted the section below the bumper a gloss black looks a lot more purposeful now

I've also just ordered some gaz adjustable shocks and custom springs to go on her so she should handle like she's on rails

just gotta wait now

ill get some more pics up as soon as I've finished detailing  ;D

It would be great to see some up to date pictures

  • Author

You may find this thread interesting  ;)

http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,15971.0.html

yeah I've searched the whole forum and read up on the cars history tbh i bought the car knowing that the last owner abused it abit my main intention is to get it to a good spec and make it a fast well looked after motor that different to the usual things you see on the road

  • Author

ive ordered custom shocks and springs from gaz shocks in basildon they take about 3 weeks to make

Welcome to the site. Nice to know there's another MK2 Cavalier local.

never realized you was local ,always thought it was just me,newbody,storming

Nice to see that Cav is still about and getting some TLC. It used to be fairly local to me (Fife) and I saw it out and about only a few weeks ago when the previous owner still had it.

Sadly, the lad who owned it, Adam, passed away a couple of weeks ago after a serious accident in his Nova. :(

  • Author

yeah I feel really bad about adam such a shame was a good lad I found out about what happened a few days later

  • Author

couple of up to date pics of the car

car2.jpg

car-1.jpg

car3.jpg

hope you like it

never realized you was local ,always thought it was just me,newbody,storming

Born and bred East End!

I'm the only one around here with a Calibre as far as I'm aware.

Back on topic. What do the Mk2 cavalier handle like with  a LET?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.