Everything posted by lau666
-
hi guys newbie from essex
quite well tbh as the let doesn't way much more than the original motor
-
hi guys newbie from essex
couple of up to date pics of the car hope you like it
-
hi guys newbie from essex
yeah I feel really bad about adam such a shame was a good lad I found out about what happened a few days later
-
hi guys newbie from essex
ive ordered custom shocks and springs from gaz shocks in basildon they take about 3 weeks to make
-
hi guys newbie from essex
yeah I've searched the whole forum and read up on the cars history tbh i bought the car knowing that the last owner abused it abit my main intention is to get it to a good spec and make it a fast well looked after motor that different to the usual things you see on the road
-
hi guys newbie from essex
thanks guys this pick was is a little outdated now the intercooler is now just below the number plate an and I've removed the lower splitter which will be on ebay in the next few hours along with the original wheels it had on it I've painted the section below the bumper a gloss black looks a lot more purposeful now I've also just ordered some gaz adjustable shocks and custom springs to go on her so she should handle like she's on rails just gotta wait now ill get some more pics up as soon as I've finished detailing ;D
-
hi guys newbie from essex
cheers guys glad to be part of the group
-
hi guys newbie from essex
im in barking other end of essex i think
-
hi guys newbie from essex
hi guys bought myself a mk2 cav you may recognise it as its been around a while i no a few members on here where previous owners[img width=800 height=600]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj578/Lau666/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/547488_10152019965291335_1630803048_n.jpg