December 1, 201312 yr comment_195126 hi guys bought myself a mk2 cav you may recognise it as its been around a while i no a few members on here where previous owners[img width=800 height=600]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj578/Lau666/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/547488_10152019965291335_1630803048_n.jpg Report
December 1, 201312 yr comment_195127 hi welcome to the site and where in essex are you im in walton on the naze Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195155 Hope you don't have 'hump in the middle' speed bumps round you. Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195156 most roads in the area have them ,my cabby hits a few of them ,and that's only on 40mm without the intercooler ;D Report
December 2, 201312 yr Author comment_195166 thanks guys this pick was is a little outdated now the intercooler is now just below the number plate an and I've removed the lower splitter which will be on ebay in the next few hours along with the original wheels it had on it I've painted the section below the bumper a gloss black looks a lot more purposeful now I've also just ordered some gaz adjustable shocks and custom springs to go on her so she should handle like she's on rails just gotta wait now ill get some more pics up as soon as I've finished detailing ;D Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195168 You may find this thread interesting http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,15971.0.html Report
December 2, 201312 yr Author comment_195180 You may find this thread interesting http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,15971.0.htmlyeah I've searched the whole forum and read up on the cars history tbh i bought the car knowing that the last owner abused it abit my main intention is to get it to a good spec and make it a fast well looked after motor that different to the usual things you see on the road Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195185 Welcome to the site. Nice to know there's another MK2 Cavalier local. Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195198 I know the feeling fella its nice to put your own stamp on a car,Out of interest where did you order you custom springs from? Report
December 3, 201312 yr Author comment_195242 ive ordered custom shocks and springs from gaz shocks in basildon they take about 3 weeks to make Report
December 3, 201312 yr comment_195246 Welcome to the site. Nice to know there's another MK2 Cavalier local.never realized you was local ,always thought it was just me,newbody,storming Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_195286 Nice to see that Cav is still about and getting some TLC. It used to be fairly local to me (Fife) and I saw it out and about only a few weeks ago when the previous owner still had it.Sadly, the lad who owned it, Adam, passed away a couple of weeks ago after a serious accident in his Nova. Report
December 4, 201312 yr Author comment_195287 yeah I feel really bad about adam such a shame was a good lad I found out about what happened a few days later Report
December 4, 201312 yr Author comment_195288 couple of up to date pics of the carhope you like it Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_195293 never realized you was local ,always thought it was just me,newbody,stormingBorn and bred East End! I'm the only one around here with a Calibre as far as I'm aware.Back on topic. What do the Mk2 cavalier handle like with a LET? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.