Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread

Featured Replies

more the merrier!

My old man is planning his 65th Birthday bash that weekend, I think I persuaded him to move it to the weekend before but honestly would be gutted if I ended up only being there on the Friday night.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its out for me, I am not buying another cav for the occasion as that only attracts flooding and the country has seen enough of that already. My own two wrecks will still be the same by then anyway as I have no time to move them on and I am not turning up in a French van again either! :(

Will be bringing the sun with the convertible this year!

me and camping dont work so well last time i went it was a top gear moment and set fire to the tent !! whats the options?

Thanks for letting me know Paul, I'll enquire about a caravan that way I don't have far to stagger lol

  • CLUB MEMBER

Looks like its me plus my bro in law in law......and stopping over for a night (camping).  Blue LX to come (unless I've got another sorted)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Thanks for letting me know Paul, I'll enquire about a caravan that way I don't have far to stagger lol

why stagger when you can crawl into your tent  ;)

Poss my 2 cars will be there this year :P

Seems this year we will see more cavs than ever, better pull me finger out  :angel:

Seems this year we will see more cavs than ever, better pull me finger out  :angel:

Looking forward to seeing it finished fella

or do what Brett does and pass out in the car

yep, I drive my tent home. Much easier than packing it away on a hangover!

Looking forward to seeing it finished fella

me too buddy, sick of the sight of it.
:angel:
  • 2 months later...

Quick question, me and Zoie are planning to camp this year. Would anyone mind if her brother/wife and 3 young kids tagged along? They would obviously camp next to us etc. They may go off and do their own thing at stages but hey ho we all do don't we  :)

more the merrier Matt,

as long as they are not armed with BB guns, load music at 2am or revving a car for no reason whatsoever at stupid o'clock unlike some of the others we have had camping by us over the years, then sure it will be all good

more the merrier Matt,

as long as they are not armed with BB guns, load music at 2am or revving a car for no reason whatsoever at stupid o'clock unlike some of the others we have had camping by us over the years, then sure it will be all good

Cool. They are pretty well behaved  :)

Looks like I'll be heading up on the Thursday after work now  :P 

Then Tracy will be coming up on Friday evening with our friend.

I am really looking forward to it!!  8) 8)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.