Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ghostie

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Ghostie

  1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-1-6-GL-1983-27000-MILES/321387964608?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222006%26algo%3DSIC.FITP%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D22094%26meid%3D6433074864738130055%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D9625%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D221416831814
  2. Thanks for letting me know Paul, I'll enquire about a caravan that way I don't have far to stagger lol
  3. me and camping dont work so well last time i went it was a top gear moment and set fire to the tent !! whats the options?
  4. Count me in on this one 8)
  5. I recon I'll be coming along to that ? I'll bring my new mk2 cav called gav

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.