April 3, 201412 yr comment_199362 more the merrier!My old man is planning his 65th Birthday bash that weekend, I think I persuaded him to move it to the weekend before but honestly would be gutted if I ended up only being there on the Friday night. Report
April 3, 201412 yr comment_199366 Well its out for me, I am not buying another cav for the occasion as that only attracts flooding and the country has seen enough of that already. My own two wrecks will still be the same by then anyway as I have no time to move them on and I am not turning up in a French van again either! Report
April 3, 201412 yr comment_199368 Me and the SRi will be here this year too. If the weather is ok you never know ..... ;D[img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/imagejpg1_zps31b0a2cc.jpg Report
April 4, 201412 yr comment_199386 me and camping dont work so well last time i went it was a top gear moment and set fire to the tent !! whats the options? Report
April 4, 201412 yr comment_199388 Tent is the popular option, there are static caravans on site that can be rented or there is the option of a hotel or b&b somewhere nearby if they still have room Report
April 4, 201412 yr comment_199389 Thanks for letting me know Paul, I'll enquire about a caravan that way I don't have far to stagger lol Report
April 4, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_199420 Looks like its me plus my bro in law in law......and stopping over for a night (camping). Blue LX to come (unless I've got another sorted) Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 4, 201412 yr comment_199428 Thanks for letting me know Paul, I'll enquire about a caravan that way I don't have far to stagger lolwhy stagger when you can crawl into your tent Report
April 5, 201412 yr comment_199468 Seems this year we will see more cavs than ever, better pull me finger out :angel: Report
April 6, 201412 yr comment_199483 Seems this year we will see more cavs than ever, better pull me finger out :angel:Looking forward to seeing it finished fella Report
April 6, 201412 yr comment_199488 or do what Brett does and pass out in the caryep, I drive my tent home. Much easier than packing it away on a hangover! Report
April 6, 201412 yr comment_199502 Looking forward to seeing it finished fellame too buddy, sick of the sight of it. :angel: Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_201432 Quick question, me and Zoie are planning to camp this year. Would anyone mind if her brother/wife and 3 young kids tagged along? They would obviously camp next to us etc. They may go off and do their own thing at stages but hey ho we all do don't we Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_201437 more the merrier Matt, as long as they are not armed with BB guns, load music at 2am or revving a car for no reason whatsoever at stupid o'clock unlike some of the others we have had camping by us over the years, then sure it will be all good Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_201447 more the merrier Matt, as long as they are not armed with BB guns, load music at 2am or revving a car for no reason whatsoever at stupid o'clock unlike some of the others we have had camping by us over the years, then sure it will be all goodCool. They are pretty well behaved Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_201452 Looks like I'll be heading up on the Thursday after work now Then Tracy will be coming up on Friday evening with our friend. I am really looking forward to it!! 8) 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.