June 10, 201313 yr comment_187771 hi guys and gals its time to update this as its getting a little messy attending retro rides show 1) steffi 2) keir 3) Brett4) dave dave 5) stuartwilding (got details for stand pass thank you )6) ogg7) lambo (pm me details i will post stand pass) 9) retro cav (got details for stand pass thank you)10) paul and toni 11) steve 12) paul 13) paul green14) rabbit (got details thank you)15) raven 16) biz17) travis 18) Williamguys you may still be able to get tickets if you click on link if not you can get on the gate for £10 http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ i will only be giving out stand passes camping for weekend (friday/saturday) most have camped before if not heres the link http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/1) steffi 2) keir 3) Brett4) ogg 5) toni and younger 6 ) steve 7) paulSaturday shelsley walsh hill climb heres the link http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=180going 1) me 2) keir 3) ogg 4) brett Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187780 Sorry guys and gals but can't make this year. Am away in France on my hols Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187782 1) steffi cdi staying overnight2) keir nodes staying overnight 3) Brett SRi Turbo staying overnightHavent checked if I have any plans yet. If I do, I'll cancel them. Best show of the year this and I am not missing it.Up the hill this year! Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187799 Davedave Marie and Adam, possibly Mark as well.Fingers crossed we will be in the 2 door and staying over night. Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187807 1) steffi cdi staying overnight2) keir nodes staying overnight3) Brett SRi Turbo staying overnight4) Blitz in the 2 door shed Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187829 Steff, would love to come to this but unable to confirm just yet as we are usally on holiday when this happens. Report
June 11, 201313 yr Author comment_187840 ok i will add you to the list and then take you off if needed Report
June 12, 201313 yr Author comment_187909 I think i might this year, will have to find a tentyes you do and try it out at billing too Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_187923 Not that far from me, shame my car isn't finished otherwise I would have come along. Don't think my van would do too well on the hill climb. Report
June 12, 201313 yr Author comment_187925 Not that far from me, shame my car isn't finished otherwise I would have come along. Don't think my van would do too well on the hill climb. Pop along and say hi Report
June 13, 201313 yr comment_188033 No still in Blackpool, but its only 160miles or so, plus I get to see the hill climb, and maybe even blag a ride in someone else's car Report
June 13, 201313 yr comment_188076 just checking better see if we are allowed back I need a traffic cone again Report
June 13, 201313 yr Author comment_188077 I need a traffic cone again something tells me toni will disagree with that Report
June 15, 201313 yr Author comment_188187 Pop me down, staying over night of course!will you stay with us or at RRG ? Report
June 15, 201313 yr comment_188188 Going to stay with you guys. Twas nice camping at the venue (the food and beer in the club house was very good!) but it was a nightmare cleaning the car. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.