Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Welcome (back). Car looks good....I recognise it.....who did you buy it off?
  2. Have you electroplated all those parts? They look excellent
  3. Greg replied to Scruffy 491's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard......not sure on the banger racing side of destroying the mk2s but you are an MOT'd one now at least lol Ref banger racing, I bet the mk2 holds up pretty well tbh
  4. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Need to check......I believe I have the boys and its Fraser 18th......that said, I think he wants to do his birthday earlier in July so still might be ok @Paul what's you excuse for next year?
  5. https://www.eastkenttrimsupplies.com/collections/vauxhall-opel?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.p.tag=Cavalier+Mk2&sort_by=best-selling Hello Martin, Not sure if they have what you need, but worth a look
  6. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Is this thoughts on this years do now? Showers right next to the main staging area was a tad odd.....if its the only place, open the doors away. We cannot be moved from the corner ever.....the "Tree," was a saviour. Bar b is a must every year. Hopefully Jas can sort the cav bar out......I have the reserve if that cannot be sorted. Generally a decent show although the years of decline are starting to show, plenty of folks driving in for Saturday only. It was quiet Saturday night / sunday morning. The Paul mascot is the best idea, and also he couldn't be bothered for 2 yrs running now. Next year my son is 18 on the monday so need to sort some logistics out before signed up.
  7. Greg replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    Don't worry, I have a few sets of LX stuff (mainly hatch though)
  8. Looks like fun. Get the wire wheel out and underseal/waxoil. The vectra and mk3 cav look good too
  9. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Great weekend folks. I'll get some pictures up at some point
  10. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well.... struggling with the handbrake currently....have a little more time to sort or it's not going (I will be still), sad times indeed
  11. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well folks it looks like it's going to be a scorcher.....we will get the 2 gazebos up for cover, but bring plenty of sunscreen. Currently cav is broken but when did I ever take the easy route. Busy tomorrow.
  12. Greg replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks good.....I agree with Paul....nice to see something different (and I like a std car)
  13. Hello Jay. I assume its what year it is made to give it an age related plate. Can you send them a picture of the slam panel id (with the date reference on it)? Maybe approach Vauxhall (or opel) and get the details from them. I believe you can request a built when type certificate.
  14. This is more than excellent, keep us updated.
  15. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Excellent, any more folks? I have bought a raised bar b q for us to use. @Frisco doesn't need to tow his bar b from Ireland and @newbody hasn't had time to reinstate the cav bar
  16. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Be good to get more peeps......mk2 is a bonus.....any car is fine
  17. Yep, decent thanks. LX has a fuel pipe issue....should be easy to fix so needs some fettling pre-VBOA
  18. Robs back, nice......since you were gone the LX got completed lol Hows things? All good?
  19. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Booked this, its £40 per person so much better value than last year. Get your tickets people.
  20. Glad you got there Ian. My LX sprung a fuel leak I couldn't find time to fix and Tony was stuffed too so we didn't make it. Hope it was worth the run
  21. Greg replied to Martin sowden's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice one Martin......good to meet last week too
  22. Looking good.....factory fresh parts
  23. Images are not showing up. Sounds like good progress though
  24. Greg replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Mark, welcome to the site
  25. You can never have too many mk2s

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.