October 18, 2025Oct 18 CLUB MEMBER comment_226291 Hey guys just saying hi, bought a 1.6 saloon to join you all at shows next year, loads of plans for it. I've banger raced a couple of these but now looking to enjoy the road one. Newbody recommended I join to learn a few bits 20250518_125536.mp4 Report
October 20, 2025Oct 20 CLUB MEMBER comment_226295 Welcome aboard......not sure on the banger racing side of destroying the mk2s but you are an MOT'd one now at least lol Ref banger racing, I bet the mk2 holds up pretty well tbh Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
October 20, 2025Oct 20 comment_226297 Welcome aboard, love a bit of banger racing, watching not taking part I am not that brave Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.