July 31, 20242 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_225425 British motor museum is hosting the Vaux All show on the 18th August. With entry to the museum too. I shall be going to this. Any other members going?? Would be great to represent Report
August 1, 20242 yr comment_225433 Does look like a good excuse to make a trip up and have a look at the museum at the same time Report
August 1, 20242 yr comment_225434 7 hours ago, Paul said: Does look like a good excuse to make a trip up and have a look at the museum at the same time Museum is actually really good, well worth a visit Report
August 5, 20242 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_225441 I’m going in my Carlton, showing with 80’s / 90’s vaux Report
August 6, 20242 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_225448 would be nice to represent MK2CAV.COM in some way Report
August 12, 20242 yr comment_225471 Hi, I’ve booked my Convertible in for this show on Sunday. Will be coming along as you need to be on-site by 9.30. Sounds good. Report
August 12, 20242 yr comment_225472 I really wish the old rot box had sills, and maybe an MOT 🤣 Report
August 12, 20242 yr comment_225474 I'll be there on Sunday, no idea what vehicle I'll be going in yet.🤔 Report
August 14, 20242 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_225477 Away on holidays so cannot partake unfortunately. Get some piccies up when you can pls Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
August 20, 20242 yr comment_225484 How was it? some of the photos i have seen on FB looked good Report
August 20, 20242 yr comment_225485 39 minutes ago, Paul said: How was it? some of the photos i have seen on FB looked good Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value Report
August 20, 20242 yr comment_225486 4 hours ago, Blitz said: Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value Get some of your photos up Report
August 20, 20242 yr comment_225487 5 hours ago, Paul said: How was it? some of the photos i have seen on FB looked good Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value Report
August 20, 20242 yr comment_225492 31 minutes ago, Paul said: Which of your fleet did you drive up in? I was passenger in Paul’s vectra Report
August 24, 20242 yr comment_225493 Couldnt get to Gaydon on the day, but went yesterday. Been about 7 years since the last visit, so nice to see some new displays, seems the Luton heritage cars are on the mezz floor including their Lotus Carlton. WHY didn't I buy one when I had chance to??? to be fair, on reflection it would probably have sat unused and caught tinworm from the rot box... Report
April 18, 20251 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_225868 Update. I have had confirmation that MK2Cav.com will be able to have a stand. How wants to go. May 18 I am going would be nice to have a few more. Report
April 19, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_225870 As discussed, the while LX is up for it Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 24, 20251 yr comment_225880 I've put a provisional in my calendar. Prepping my car for NC500 in 2nd half of June. Currently is a state of relative dismantlement. Hopefully, will have everything done in the next 3 weeks. Report
May 16, 20251 yr comment_225945 car back together again and did 120 miles yesterday. Unfortunately 2 problems to be fixed before it's driven again. One needs the ignition & fuel systems worked through. The other requires parts which have been ordered but not yet delivered. If I am able to fix both tomorrow then I will make it but it's looking high-risk. Report
May 19, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_225946 Glad you got there Ian. My LX sprung a fuel leak I couldn't find time to fix and Tony was stuffed too so we didn't make it. Hope it was worth the run Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.