Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. @The Green Cavvy question to answer please on the LX?
  2. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I think admin status is revoked if you don't bother attending for 3yrs? Thoughts?
  3. Greg replied to Lefty's topic in NEW USERS
    On no Abo....what's wrong with the Vectra?
  4. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Great to see everyone.....another good showing from the nutty mk2 contingent. Thanks to all for the help throughout the week. Special thanks to Jas and Lou for the mugs, and Ivan and Clara for sorting the bar b q. I recognise the F--- OLD blue LX....I think it appeared on ebay for a reasonable sum. Looks tidy. I'll do a photo dump at some point. Final point, there was discussions of more trips.....I suggest that we keep the enthusiasm and get on it. We need some dates and budgets tabled and then maybe we (admin) can get some options.
  5. We are almost there. Can any non members get signed up to the club before arriving tomorrow or Saturday please (as per my membership thread). I am looking forward to sell you (and the cars) this weekend
  6. Love a white mk2.....looks great
  7. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I recognise the name but who are you again? ;)
  8. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    @retrotony87 great work T dog
  9. Was it restored or properly looked after from new?
  10. Is the LX known to the club? Looks v nice
  11. Greg replied to Sh1tburd's topic in NEW USERS
    I have a 2005 vauxhall monaro VXR (think its the pontiac GTO in the states). Needs a little sorting out, but plan is to get that running this year. Love and LS2
  12. Greg replied to Sh1tburd's topic in NEW USERS
    I have stopped messing with the daily......its painful on a Sunday night when I need it Monday morning so have a modern car to chuck the miles on. Hopefully I will get one of my LXs on the road for day to day use. Something special about running a classic car regularly.
  13. Greg replied to Sh1tburd's topic in NEW USERS
    Loving this.....keep us up to date
  14. Greg replied to Sh1tburd's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome Aaron, great collection
  15. Greg commented on andy's blog entry in The RedTop
    Well said that man......bring it on. It would be awesome to go big for the 50th year for sure
  16. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    @retrotony87 Do we have "the tree," *crossing fingers*
  17. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    All booked.....arriving late afternoon Friday so no day ticket needed (FYI for others doing the same). Will have a second car.....would love it to be another mk2 but likely Frasers or Kirstys.....as 4 up in the cav with all the camping kit (and club stuff) might well struggle
  18. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Ok. Greg + 3, white LX, big tent (as per), potentially the bar b (unless Jas has fixed the cav bar) Arriving Friday afternoon Departing Sunday
  19. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Do we have a proper attendance listing for VBOA 2026? There is a crazy rumour @Paul is actually going
  20. Greg replied to Paulegt's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Paul, sorry to hear about the divorce.....I had the same problem, but it gets loads better don't you worry about that Good luck with the CDi
  21. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    No.....but I'm going. Have you flaked out for yet another year?
  22. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Alright, alright
  23. Greg replied to retrotony87's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I need to get booked up......its whether the boys are coming or not
  24. Awesome idea.....get visiting them all lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.