Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
- At Last
-
Hello everybody.
Welcome to the madness ;D
-
Just wantet to say hello from Norway, with my turbo converted Ascona =)
Welcome aboard
-
What are the most difficult bits to get for a MK2 Cav
Early trim especially.
-
who's got the hottest cav mk2?
If its originality your after I dont think you'll beat Rabbits white saloon or Nick's SR
- Hi all
-
hey how ya doing
Welcome aboard and good luck with your search
-
Anyone got one of these?
I owned this one for a short while
-
new cavmk2 owner
Nice looking Cav and welcome to the site ;D
-
HI
Welcome to the site and nice car you have there ;D
-
Oreet
Little? I think it was one of if not the best selling car of the 80's ;D
- Oreet
-
hello from me
Welcome to the site mate and good luck with the search ;D
-
Posting images on the site via Imageshack
Email me the pic you want to use and your password and I'll sort it for you
-
i cant post the pics there to big ????
There you go Tom ;D That LXi interior and the CDi chrome door handles are definatly worth saving.Where in the country is this scrapyard?
-
i cant post the pics there to big ????
Email them to me and I'll have a go for you ;D
-
HI INTRODUCEING MYSELF
Hi and welcome aboard. Look forward to the pics of the Cavs
- hi, im new
-
hello
Is there any chance you could list what you have please Paul?
-
I'm new too
Welcome aboard and a very nice Cabby you have there ;D
- newbie
- hello
-
To say hello ;)
Hi there and welcome aboard ;D
-
Hi, introducing myself
That looks a nice CDi. ;D I'm sure Paul had one similar at 1 stage.............. >
-
v5 confusion
Just send a small letter with the V5 explaining who you are and your address blah blah and the situation. You'll be fine mate, one thing though the sooner you do it the better it'll probably look.