January 4, 200818 yr comment_72957 Thought I'd stop by and say hello.My names Lee and I'm addicted to Cavaliers lol. Live in Sheffield and currently own a mk3 sri thats in the garage waiting for me to get off my arse and get sorted. Got a Calibra v6 DTM that I use everyday. Like everybody else I'm now looking for a late mk2 sri or 130, missed out on 2 this week already, so the Calibra will be going on Ebay next week to create space for one. If anyone knows anybody selling point them over here. Owned a few cavs in my time, both mk2 and mk3. Had a 4x4 turbo until late last year, fantastic motor until the wife started bending my ear for a new kitchen lol. Anyway good to be here and hope to meet some of you at shows and things. Just a thought, don't know if there are any more from round Yorkshire etc on here but do you have area/local meets. Would be up for one if you do.Lee Report
January 4, 200818 yr comment_72977 Welcome to the site mate ;Di second what my esteemed colleague says...it astonishes me the pent up passion there is about the little mk2....this is indeed a great site...i've been away too long!!Best advice is be patient and decide how much resto you want to do on on ebefore you buy and try and get in there before some of the others Report
January 4, 200818 yr comment_72981 it astonishes me the pent up passion there is about the little mk2....Little? I think it was one of if not the best selling car of the 80's ;D Report
January 4, 200818 yr comment_72982 Little? I think it was one of if not the best selling car of the 80's ;DLittle size wise As far as I am concerned it's a little car...anything smaller is a golf cart Seriously most of my life has been spent driving large saloon cars (carlton, senator, 5 series BMW etc...) so the cavvy is little...but i don't mean that at all insultingly ... i am a little person after all ;D Report
January 4, 200818 yr comment_72988 Hi Sticky,Im just up the way in Wakefield, so just give me a shout if you need owt ;D Report
January 4, 200818 yr Author comment_73000 Best advice is be patient and decide how much resto you want to do on on ebefore you buy and try and get in there before some of the others To be honest really need one that wouldn't take much to get it through an mot.Thought I'd got myself a nice white 1.8 sri but some bugger beat me too it. Can't remember who now, think his name began with Beu something ;D. Look after it mate, I'll have it when you're done. Thanks Gary for the offer, I've got a feeling you might get fed up of hearing from me.Cheers for the welcome chaps.Lee Report
January 4, 200818 yr comment_73014 Soz about that Lee.That car has beeten me twice before now Si Report
January 5, 200818 yr Author comment_73023 Soz about that Lee.That car has beeten me twice before now SiNo worries mate, glad you finally got it Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.