Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Hi Chris itโ€™s always a thought lol ๐Ÿ˜œ
  2. Hi there. Looks a cracking project! You say offers but have you got a ball park figure in mind please?
  3. Matt O-SRi replied to steved1968's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome back Steve ๐Ÿ˜œ
  4. Hi Neil. You never know mate .....
  5. Hi Chris. Iโ€™m ok thanks mate. Still keeping an ear in so to speak lol
  6. My mates old car .....
  7. Looks superb. I have very fond memories of a good friend of mine having one completely identical to yours around 20 years ago. We went everywhere in it. It seemed soooo fast at the time lol! He cained it everywhere but it just kept going.
  8. I'm still lurking lol
  9. Matt O-SRi replied to Br4v3h34rt's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice save mate! Look forward to the updates on this.
  10. Nice save well done!
  11. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Donor cars are ace! Got a Vectra C SRi donor in the garage right now mostly nearly stripped!
  12. I'll be there but in the Vectra
  13. Matt O-SRi replied to stevemc's topic in NEW USERS
    Saw this one on EBay. Looks great!
  14. Did he buy it from a chap called Phil in Stoke?
  15. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Where is that Ken? Is it for sale?
  16. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    If you don't mind please mate cheers. Send them to zoie.mccarthy@gmail.com please. I'm on the missus's phone lol
  17. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Thanks mate. I will pick it up when I get home. Just on holiday at the moment and left phone at home. Doh lol!!
  18. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice one cheers
  19. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Just keeping my eyes open to what's around really Sal. Soon as I see what I want I'll pounce lol. Was that the beige Betty saloon Chris M had?
  20. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Not a matching pair!!! Will it eventually be a daily?
  21. Matt O-SRi replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Very nice Sal. A Calibra has been on my list for a while now. Was it pricey?
  22. Love it love it love it!!!
  23. Matt O-SRi replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi Steve. It's not an Astra GTE seat I'm afraid. It is a passenger seat but out of another early SRi. I simply swapped the sub frames over underneath as the original drivers seat was knackered. All the early SRi's even though they were 4 door had the handles to pull the seat forward. Weird as they had back doors.
  24. Matt O-SRi replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi Steve. All the settings for the brakes pedal and seat are totally standard settings. If your original Cav was an early spec it would have been exactly the same as my old one. I suppose the only way to change the seats settings is to start altering the mounting points or change the seats completely.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.