Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone got one of these?

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Not a Cav owner but I do like the MK2's I remember from when I was growin up (we had a brown saloon when I was a kid) and always liked the look of this model...

Image1.jpg

Lovin the retro 80's steelies on it but no idea what model it is apart from the obvious (hatchback)

Anyone on here got one \ any nice size pics?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Thats a gold GL, I've got the brochure in the club archives still, that scans been on the site for ages. In time more of the 1600s will become collectable, at the moment too many of us are still into the speed heheh..

Sorry Andy, but that's actually an 'L'.

The GL steel wheels had only four slots in them with black centre caps.

  • CLUB MEMBER

Sorry Andy, but that's actually an 'L'.

The GL steel wheels had only four slots in them with black centre caps.

Actually I was just trying to get a look at the interior and it looked like the gold velour rather than the cruddy brown seats, should have noticed the wheel centre difference especially as I've corrected many a person on them before!!

Don't think it helped that the image was so big I could only see the top of the doors and interior on my phone - plus I'm missing my GL terribly!

how many people would be able to notice the difference in a cars model just by the number of slots in the steelies ;D

seriously that is a great advertisement for the mk2 cav community ;D

No passenger wingmirror like on the GL's either!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.