November 11, 201411 yr comment_205182 Hello from the very south of Germany - near Switzerland border!My name is Martin and I own a 1984 Mk2CAVALIER convertible and a 1984 2door Sedan.Nice community here! Go on! Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_205186 hello and welcome to the site, would be nice to see some photos of your asconas Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_205192 And a warm hello from me mate .remembrr pics of your rides Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_205193 Hi nice to here from another European fan!!I use to travel to Reutlingen in Southern Germany a lot it was great driving through the Black Forest. Great place to drive your Ascona! Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_205199 Hello from the very south of Germany - near Switzerland border!My name is Martin and I own a 1984 Mk2CAVALIER convertible and a 1984 2door Sedan.Nice community here! Go on!Hi and welcome. Any pictures of your cars please? Report
November 18, 201411 yr comment_205318 Hi yes welcome good to have you here!Im new myself you can check out my post " 3 Calibres to restore need help"I've been told there are still parts available in Germany and some good cars for sale....Is it true? Report
April 28, 201511 yr Author comment_207870 For more details concerning german ascona cars and parts seehttp://www.ascona-board.de Meanwhile in Germany the Ascona is a rare car, most of them have been beaten by rust Sorry, but I'm not able to post photos - don't know how to manage that.. :-[ Report
April 28, 201511 yr comment_207871 Be nice tonsee another 2 door. Email me your pics and ill host them for you. Davestrickland@rocketmail.com Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.