May 12, 201511 yr comment_208054 is he really on it or is he just on it to shut you up so he could go back to his pint? Report
May 12, 201511 yr comment_208057 Not to sure now!Mr King still owes me a beer!Tim you on the lights???? Report
May 12, 201511 yr comment_208061 2 door is having a rest this year so I'll be there in the black bag of shite lol Report
May 13, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208062 Is there any new members doing billing this year ?It's up to us to convert some of the 1700 facebook VIEWERS ;D ;D Report
May 13, 201511 yr comment_208063 Well Jonny seems to be on a one man mission to get people back using the forum, let's hope we can round up some new members Report
May 13, 201511 yr comment_208077 Are we having some show standards this year or should i just have an area for the dirty ones haha Report
May 13, 201511 yr comment_208086 All welcome daz so you ocd may have to take a break for a few days daz Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_208092 Jonny your my assistant you can wash the lazy peoples cars all dirty cars in the river or under the trees :-* Report
May 14, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208096 Nigel and I are heading to billing again and we might be bringing my brother in law (if thats ok) so we can cook. As long as we get some tuck before all the freeloaders nab it Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 23, 201511 yr comment_208218 Will be down for one day possibly Saturday or Sunday minus the 130. I will wear a sticker saying neilsri130 so please approach me if you want a chat as i will not know by face a lot of members and i dont bite even if i am ugly :) Report
June 3, 201511 yr comment_208448 I think cooking duties are down to me this year so they will be some Gordon ramsay going off f*****hell b*****ks and all that > :'( Report
June 3, 201511 yr comment_208449 I think cooking duties are down to me this year so they will be some Gordon ramsay going off f*****hell b*****ks and all that > :'(Looking forward to this as long as my old car keeps running! Report
June 4, 201511 yr comment_208453 Major Briggs and his PA private D Cox will be on hand to sort the duties out.... Report
June 4, 201511 yr comment_208461 I think cooking duties are down to me this year so they will be some Gordon ramsay going off f*****hell b*****ks and all that > :'(Dont worry al, we shall put a vodka line into your arm, that will keep you calm Report
June 5, 201511 yr comment_208474 That will be good but then it will be more like Homer simpson. Report
June 8, 201511 yr comment_208525 Yea we have a club stand, any full paid members are welcome to come along and put their cav on the stand Report
June 18, 201511 yr comment_208656 Is there any new members doing billing this year ?I am new and would like to go but thinking for the 1 day though (due to work) I am a but embarrassed to ask though how does things work there? I have never been could not go last year due to work would love to bring my cav along with me. Any help on this will be greatly received as I am very keen on coming and meeting with you all.Steve. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.