Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the pint thing Paul, but don't tell him. ;)

2 door is having a rest this year so I'll be there in the black bag of shite lol

Jonny your my assistant you can wash the lazy peoples cars  :P

all dirty cars in the river or under the trees  :-*

  • CLUB MEMBER

Nigel and I are heading to billing again and we might be bringing my brother in law (if thats ok) so we can cook.  As long as we get some tuck before all the freeloaders nab it ;)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • 2 weeks later...

Will be down for one day possibly Saturday or Sunday minus the 130. I will wear a sticker saying neilsri130 so please approach me if you want a chat as i will not know by face a lot of members and i dont bite even if i am ugly  :) :)

  • 2 weeks later...

I think cooking duties are down to me this year so they will be some Gordon ramsay going off f*****hell b*****ks and all that  >:(:o :'(

I think cooking duties are down to me this year so they will be some Gordon ramsay going off f*****hell b*****ks and all that  >:(:o :'(

Looking forward to this as long as my old car keeps running!

I think cooking duties are down to me this year so they will be some Gordon ramsay going off f*****hell b*****ks and all that  >:(:o :'(

Dont worry al, we shall put a vodka line into your arm, that will keep you calm  ;)

That will be good but then it will be more like Homer simpson.

New member posibly coming

You guys got a stand?

  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any new members doing billing this year ?

I am new and would like to go but thinking for the 1 day though (due to work) I am a but embarrassed to ask though how does things work there? I have never been could not go last year due to work  :( would love to bring my cav along with me. Any help on this will be greatly received as I am very keen on coming and meeting with you all.

Steve.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.