March 3, 201412 yr comment_198121 Hi My name is Paul but most people call me Budgie. I’ve had an Mk2 convertible for a while but only just recently put it back on the road after a long layup. I’ve been into classic cars for a while my recent cars include a Triumph Vitesse, Hillman Imp and my last buy was a cat D Nissan Figaro which I bought for my wife Report
March 3, 201412 yr comment_198145 Welcome budgie! Pics please, would be nice to see one with wheels. I have one too, but it doesn't move anywhere. :angel: Report
March 3, 201412 yr comment_198165 Hi ! Glad to see another cabby on the forum ! Welcome )) between Manchester and Liverpool ?? That's a big back garden lol !! Report
March 4, 201412 yr Author comment_198177 There a few little niggles with it such as iffy fuel gauge broken mirror control boot lid not staying up due to broken springs but all in all its a good low milage car which is a joy to drive cant wait till summerNot great on computers and cant figure out how to upload a picture sorry Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_198179 Easiest way for pictures is to upload them to photobucket then link it over to forum. Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_198185 Not great on computers and cant figure out how to upload a picture sorryAny problems mate mail them to me at mattorme@live.co.uk and I will post them up for you later Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_198200 Here you go mate as promised. Looks lovely! Did you put those skirts on? [img width=800 height=439]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpse60d2b10.jpg Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.