Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Retro Rides Gathering 2014

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just worked out this is next weekend ...... so whos in

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Steffi

2. Oog

3. Paul

1. Steffi

2. Oog

3. Paul

4. Jonny + Tilly (if not moving house)

5. Ralph + Tracy and Shakey will be tagging along in his MK2 Golf!

10. Steffi

6. Oog

15. Paul

45. Jonny + Tilly (if not moving house)

22. Ralph + Tracy and Shakey will be tagging along in his MK2 Golf!

7. Brett

37. Youngone and Toni

Im there for the day are we all parking together as a club and do we need passes

  • Author

We have stand place shall I post you a pass and hopefully will get to you in time

  • Author

Do I get a pass steffi?

yes why ?

I think you can only park in main show ground with a retro car, so no Saab for you Jonny

what time are people going to be about on the Saturday, I'm just trying to sort what time to get up there for.

what time are people going to be about on the Saturday, I'm just trying to sort what time to get up there for.

most of us are there Friday night onwards mate.

I know but I am busy on Friday night so was going to cruise up Saturday. I just wanted to aim for a time people would be at the site. I didn't want to arrive and find everyone had gone off exploring.

ahhh right. I believe there may be some kind of cider festival on this weekend so I dont think we'll go far if the weather is half decent:)

I know but I am busy on Friday night so was going to cruise up Saturday. I just wanted to aim for a time people would be at the site. I didn't want to arrive and find everyone had gone off exploring.

in the same boat mate

What time are you thinking of going up Paul?

i dont know tbh, not too early i should think, what about yourself?

I'll be getting there at some point on Saturday!  :-*

i dont know tbh, not too early i should think, what about yourself?

Sounds like I will be rat-arsed by the time you get there!

Let's hope so means your cider will taste all 'spirity' by the time I get there then

If that happens again then quite a few other drinks will end up tasting a bit 'pissy'.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.