Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What have you got to do before Billing

Featured Replies

Just over 2 weeks......

What have you got to do to your car(s) before you get there?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all depends on which one i take redtop hatch needs Backbox refitting and mot, Betty tidy up, Cabby mot, Other Cabby mot and sew back window in.

Get a Cav fit to be driven mot,d taxed or even built  :D :D

  • Author

nodes ,

clean polish , clean the whole of the inside has been a daily s he is looking sorry for himself.

sort out the handbrake so he stops trying to run away when parked up

cdi

tax, clean and lower big time

and buy a tent  ;)

Get a Cav fit to be driven mot,d taxed or even built  :D :D

ditto hee hee  :P

Polish it  ;D

oh god I canny wait for the day when thats all I need to do to my car matt lol
oh god I canny wait for the day when thats all I need to do to my car matt lol

Believe me mate its took 7 years to get my SRi tidy lol!

Weld up my aircon hole in the floor and change the cam belt  :angel:

Paint the car, put it back together and clean the dam thing  :o

Just to say, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and the weather is very kind to you. Don't let me down with a poor display and I expect to see a decent video (Andy) of the weekend events. :)

Just to say, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and the weather is very kind to you. Don't let me down with a poor display and I expect to see a decent video (Andy) of the weekend events. :)

as your not coming chris, the weather will be fantanstic, you watch  :D

as your not coming chris, the weather will be fantanstic, you watch  :D

Thanks matey! All for a better video then!! ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

I have to give Oliver's interiors a good clean and shine :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.