June 26, 201313 yr comment_188928 Just over 2 weeks......What have you got to do to your car(s) before you get there? Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188930 all depends on which one i take redtop hatch needs Backbox refitting and mot, Betty tidy up, Cabby mot, Other Cabby mot and sew back window in. Report
June 26, 201313 yr Author comment_188937 nodes ,clean polish , clean the whole of the inside has been a daily s he is looking sorry for himself. sort out the handbrake so he stops trying to run away when parked up cdi tax, clean and lower big time and buy a tent Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188938 Raven remember you need to be a full member to show with the club (going off what it says by your name up there)Main thing I need to do is get the estate back in the same country! Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188942 Sorry Paul ive completely forgot to renew it but will before billing Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188946 Get a Cav fit to be driven mot,d taxed or even built :D ditto hee hee Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188951 Polish it ;D oh god I canny wait for the day when thats all I need to do to my car matt lol Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188953 oh god I canny wait for the day when thats all I need to do to my car matt lolBelieve me mate its took 7 years to get my SRi tidy lol! Report
June 27, 201313 yr comment_188970 Weld up my aircon hole in the floor and change the cam belt :angel: Report
June 27, 201313 yr comment_188986 New arch,door,wing and a bonnet fit my Saab 3.0v6 turbo engine.Then use my pallet full of products from elite auto car! Report
June 27, 201313 yr comment_189005 Just to say, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and the weather is very kind to you. Don't let me down with a poor display and I expect to see a decent video (Andy) of the weekend events. Report
June 28, 201313 yr comment_189031 Just to say, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and the weather is very kind to you. Don't let me down with a poor display and I expect to see a decent video (Andy) of the weekend events. as your not coming chris, the weather will be fantanstic, you watch Report
June 28, 201313 yr comment_189039 as your not coming chris, the weather will be fantanstic, you watch Thanks matey! All for a better video then!! Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_189507 To bring the stand trophy with me!!PLEASE SOMEONE REMIND ME THURSDAY NIGHT!! Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_189508 I thought you'd have weighed that in by now What would Gordon do? Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_189510 To bring the stand trophy with me!!PLEASE SOMEONE REMIND ME THURSDAY NIGHT!!thats why i gave it to you - not my responsibility now Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_189515 am ready to roll will bling the old girl in the sun when i get there hopefully Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.