June 18, 201313 yr Author comment_188398 Come on guys there must be a few more wanting to come Also if your 100% comming buy your tickets click link Report
June 19, 201313 yr comment_188415 will be camping from the friday at RR but no longer got a mk2 Report
June 19, 201313 yr comment_188422 will be camping from the friday at RR but no longer got a mk2Well sort yourself out and get another one Matt!! ;D Report
June 19, 201313 yr comment_188430 Defo coming but 50/50 camping with caravan or b&bthinking about it, is it possible to put a caravan where you camp? Report
June 19, 201313 yr comment_188451 Yeah I think there are caravan spaces at the place where we all camp Matt. Although we may move you during the night;) Report
June 20, 201313 yr Author comment_188514 dave dave i will call and find out about caravan it is a b&b thou Report
July 17, 201313 yr Author comment_190059 right guys lets start getting on top of this one ..... who else is in ? Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_190064 I'm going and im takeing my lill family so won't be camping so should see you guys on the morning of the show:) Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_190067 Steff... are we booking our show tickets online or pay on the day? Whos booking the camping or is that done?edit: or I could just read the thread properly! Report
July 18, 201313 yr Author comment_190068 Camping is booked friday saturday Tickets are up to you either way can be done I am still finding out the details for the hill climb on saturday Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morningWhat's your excuse this year we all know its cos your not brave enough to camp with us Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_190069 Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morningIf you ever order the parts to get the car finished Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_190070 Shelsley Walsh details here;http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=180 Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_190071 will order the bits today, hope they pack the missing BHP in the box at the same time Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_190075 yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again!Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do! Report
July 20, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_190224 Add me to the list please! The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
July 20, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_190228 Sunday please The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_190243 Not bringing caravan as Goldie is coming we-heDon't want to tent so it's b&b for usSat nightAny chance of b&b details please steffi? Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_190246 Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morningThat'll be mid afternoon then :P Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_190270 That'll be mid afternoon then :P To be fair it tends to be him waiting for us nowadaysFancy comming abo ? Report
July 23, 201313 yr comment_190367 yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again!Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!I'll be up nice and early as well, I want to bring some top down class to the hill! (I'm sure I can muster enough power to pull the ol girl up there) I'm also up for Shelsey Walsh, last year was excellent. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.