Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

updated info retro rides 2013

Featured Replies

  • Author

Come on guys there must be a few more wanting to come  :D

Also if your 100% comming buy your tickets click link

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be camping from the friday at RR but no longer got a mk2

will be camping from the friday at RR but no longer got a mk2

Well sort yourself out and get another one Matt!!  ;D  ;)

Defo coming but 50/50 camping with caravan or b&b

thinking about it, is it possible to put a caravan where you camp?

Yeah I think there are caravan spaces at the place where we all camp Matt.

Although we may move you during the night;)

  • Author

dave dave i will call and find out about caravan it is a b&b thou  ;)

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

right guys lets start getting on top of this one ..... who else is in ?

I'm going and im takeing my lill family so won't be camping so should see you guys on the morning of the show:)

Steff... are we booking our show tickets online or pay on the day? Whos booking the camping or is that done?

edit: or I could just read the thread properly!

  • Author

Camping is booked friday saturday

Tickets are up to you either way can be done

I am still finding out the details for the hill climb on saturday  ;)

Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morning

What's your excuse this year we all know its cos your not brave enough to camp with us

Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morning

If you ever order the parts to get the car finished :P

  • Author

Thank you brett take it your still up for this then  :)

yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again!

Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!

  • Author

Only 4 weeks away  better start getting behind this  :D

  • CLUB MEMBER

Add me to the list please!

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

  • Author

Add me to the list please!

Is this just for the day ?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Sunday please  ;)

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

Not bringing caravan as Goldie is coming we-he

Don't want to tent so it's b&b for us

Sat night

Any chance of b&b details please steffi?

Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morning

That'll be mid afternoon then  :P :P :P

  • Author

That'll be mid afternoon then  :P :P :P

To be fair it tends to be him waiting for us nowadays

Fancy comming abo ?

yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again!

Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!

I'll be up nice and early as well, I want to bring some top down class to the hill! (I'm sure I can muster enough power to pull the ol girl up there) I'm also up for Shelsey Walsh, last year was excellent.

  • Author

updated first page please read  ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.