Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

red cav estate my day to day car

Featured Replies

Hi all I have a Red Mk2 estate that I bought back last year.

26k from new. Used by old boy to take his dog for walkys,in Ilkeston area. I love it, I use it most days.

I am based in the Norwich, Norfolk area. I am also a member of the Cavalier and Chevette Club  pics soon...

Welcome mate to the site yeah upload some pics so we can all see mate good to see there's some more cavs out there

Estates are rather rare now

Get some pics up and welcome to the site

I'm also on cav and chev forum

I've got a 15k 2 door saloon chev

welcome to the club mate east anglia seems to be a haven for mk2 cav estates i'm based in ipswich and ive got a 84 b reg base model and jason (newbody) has a collection of 4 estates he hails from walton on the naze in essex  ;D

Nice car mate! gives me an idea of how mine could /should look. keep on with it and more pics please :)

  • Author

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/vauxhallestatemk2/library/

Thanks all for welcome  ;D

Tech Q qnd A is excellent!!!!! wish I had found the site sooner many long hours on ebay etc trying to find parts and work out what fits what.

Still thankfully the local motor parts factors in Norwich are still run by old boys who don't throw older parts out!

Great to see other estates being loved

I shall be on a projects page soon with LPG converstion

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.