May 19, 201313 yr comment_187101 Hi all I have a Red Mk2 estate that I bought back last year.26k from new. Used by old boy to take his dog for walkys,in Ilkeston area. I love it, I use it most days. I am based in the Norwich, Norfolk area. I am also a member of the Cavalier and Chevette Club pics soon... Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_187102 Welcome mate to the site yeah upload some pics so we can all see mate good to see there's some more cavs out there Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_187103 Estates are rather rare nowGet some pics up and welcome to the siteI'm also on cav and chev forumI've got a 15k 2 door saloon chev Report
May 20, 201313 yr comment_187124 welcome to the club mate east anglia seems to be a haven for mk2 cav estates i'm based in ipswich and ive got a 84 b reg base model and jason (newbody) has a collection of 4 estates he hails from walton on the naze in essex ;D Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_187135 link to photos of my carhttp://s1285.photobucket.com/user/vauxhallestatemk2/library/ Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_187144 nice estate you've got there looks lovely in red 8) 8) here's a link to my estate project http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,18335.0.html ;D Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_187154 Nice car mate! gives me an idea of how mine could /should look. keep on with it and more pics please Report
May 22, 201313 yr Author comment_187183 http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/vauxhallestatemk2/library/Thanks all for welcome ;DTech Q qnd A is excellent!!!!! wish I had found the site sooner many long hours on ebay etc trying to find parts and work out what fits what.Still thankfully the local motor parts factors in Norwich are still run by old boys who don't throw older parts out!Great to see other estates being lovedI shall be on a projects page soon with LPG converstion Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.