June 2, 201313 yr comment_187459 Hahaha lots of itMight need your help buddy, was it pro plus ? Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_187470 pro plus is a thing of the past it's sleeping tablets now Sleeping tablets , all those years on the pro plus catch up with ya ? Report
June 2, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187473 Ibis say there must have been a website error with my booking, so looks like I'll be 3 miles down the road at Billing Premier Inn or not staying over at all! >Not paying £75 for the premier in at Northampton! I've got a car to mot, tax and insure before then! It might have to be a late one then I drive back!Who is doing what on Sunday am? Report
June 3, 201313 yr comment_187482 I'm not staying over and will be driving back on Saturday night. Report
June 3, 201313 yr comment_187503 Im off work from tomorrow evening to get the car ready. Currently has no radiator, gearbox, interior, sunroof, front legs......Im also only going to be along for the day on Saturday now, its my 30th on Thurs so doing Family stuff Friday night and out locally on Saturday night! Report
June 4, 201313 yr comment_187506 Bringing some happiness to this event the weather is going to be nice and sunny!!! Report
June 4, 201313 yr comment_187507 Forget sunshine Jonny, you need to bring horsepower man!!!!!!!!Hope you all have a razzling day, may see you at Billing Report
June 5, 201313 yr comment_187511 Been looking on other forums that have had RR Days at RGS and they all say they are a great company and don't just strap your car down and run it they give you loads of info and give you honest advice on the health of your car. Report
June 5, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187512 That's why I chose them mate! They actually look at what they are strapping down. So long as everyone who paid a deposit turns up! ;D Report
June 5, 201313 yr comment_187519 We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested. Taking orders for coffee (costa) latte americano ??? Report
June 5, 201313 yr comment_187526 I will see you all at the ibis Saturday morning, are they alright with bringing my 9 year old son Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_187550 No worries stu more the better.I have been using it all week for work its a 95miles a day round trip so say about 380miles roughly and this morning I had to fill her up AGAIN so that's approx 80ltrs in 4 days! Do you think I have a sensor or something gone?Please help. Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_187565 No worries stu more the better.I have been using it all week for work its a 95miles a day round trip so say about 380miles roughly and this morning I had to fill her up AGAIN so that's approx 80ltrs in 4 days! Do you think I have a sensor or something gone?Please help.You mean the 'right foot' sensor? Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_187566 Spend a couple of hours getting the $hit box ready, as the weather is looking very pleasant for the weekend Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_187567 Trying my best, can you bring down some of the stuff you use for plastic ie bumpers trim etc and I will give you some pennies please. Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_187568 Aint got stuff to sell mate, but got a couple of nice products you can try, if you like you can buy direct Report
June 7, 201313 yr comment_187575 See you all at the Ibis Hotel car park at 8am tomorrow morning. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.