Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!

Featured Replies

Hahaha lots of it

Might need your help buddy, was it pro plus ?

  • Replies 274
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pro plus is a thing of the past it's sleeping tablets now  :D

Sleeping tablets  :o, all those years on the pro plus catch up with ya ?  ;)

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Ibis say there must have been a website error with my booking, so looks like I'll be 3 miles down the road at Billing Premier Inn or not staying over at all!  >:(

Not paying £75 for the premier in at Northampton! I've got a car to mot, tax and insure before then! It might have to be a late one then I drive back!

Who is doing what on Sunday am?

I'm not staying over and will be driving back on Saturday night.

Im off work from tomorrow evening to get the car ready. Currently has no radiator, gearbox, interior, sunroof, front legs......

Im also only going to be along for the day on Saturday now, its my 30th on Thurs so doing Family stuff Friday night and out locally on Saturday night!

Forget sunshine Jonny, you need to bring horsepower man!!!!!!!!Hope you all have a razzling day, may see you at Billing :)

Been looking on other forums that have had RR Days at RGS and they all say they are a great company and don't just strap your car down and run it they give you loads of info and give you honest advice on the health of your car.

 

 

 

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

That's why I chose them mate! They actually look at what they are strapping down. So long as everyone who paid a deposit turns up!  ;D

We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested.  :o

Taking orders for coffee (costa) latte americano ???

 

 

 

shotgun i am not going first

No worries stu more the better.

I have been using it all week for work its a 95miles a day round trip so say about 380miles roughly and this morning I had to fill her up AGAIN so that's approx 80ltrs in 4 days!

Do you think I have a sensor or something gone?

Please help.

 

 

 

Dork is quite polite for you Jonny

sorry forgot that you pillock,  i feel a right pleb now

No worries stu more the better.

I have been using it all week for work its a 95miles a day round trip so say about 380miles roughly and this morning I had to fill her up AGAIN so that's approx 80ltrs in 4 days!

Do you think I have a sensor or something gone?

Please help.

You mean the 'right foot' sensor? :)

Spend a couple of hours getting the $hit box ready, as the weather is looking very pleasant for the weekend  :D

Aint got stuff to sell mate, but got a couple of nice products you can try, if you like you can buy direct

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.