May 29, 201313 yr comment_187378 im putting the sr on the rollers lets see if it has arthritis lol Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_187380 I would love to do this, but I have bigger problems to address first Report
May 29, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187381 :-*You best be there in a 130! Starting to think you've sold em! ;DI need to plan for the starting location. We'll meet at the ibis for breakfast / so we can grab some convoy footage when the roads are quieter. Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_187383 what to see the three mk2's on the rollers? let hope not makes us look like a feckless club 3 you hoping a bit Report
May 30, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187384 Is anyone from Pv magazine coming along?I can put a TV jacket on I still have from when I was a photographer for them if it makes you feel better mate! ;D Report
May 30, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187386 Afraid not.Anyone staying at Ibis and Fancy a curry on the Sat PM?https://plus.google.com/106142019339729718238/about?gl=uk&hl=enJust an idea, not a signup at present. Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_187399 ive gotta strip my standard centre section out as the baffles have collapsed, back to the old cherry bomb centre section and bleeding ears. daz and jo remember this exhaust from belgium haha Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_187402 ive gotta strip my standard centre section out as the baffles have collapsed, back to the old cherry bomb centre section and bleeding ears. daz and jo remember this exhaust from belgium hahaGot to love that exhaust fella Report
May 30, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187404 So are we meeting at the RR location saturday morning ?Most likely at ibis carpark for convoy if weathers good and roads quiet. But yes, we convoy up wherever possible! Report
May 31, 201313 yr comment_187417 what time do we need to be at the rroad for as me and hammopower are hopeing to pitch up at pvs before going to the rroad we can get in pvs at 9am. Report
May 31, 201313 yr comment_187423 What time are you passing by Richie, Tim, Andy etc??Well if andy and tim are heading up saturday morning then I could meet them on the way ?, tim, andy, whats your intentions then ? Report
June 1, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187428 We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested. Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_187430 We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested. Fook me, that's a bit early like Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_187432 Get a grip Matt 8 am to early no wonder this country is to work shy Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_187435 shall meet you all at chieveley then, so thats a 4.30am wake up Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_187436 I know this doesn't apply to you Richie but just wait for the excuses at 7pm I'm tried I need to go to bed I got up early!!! Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_187438 Suddenly so happy I booked a room for the Friday as well even if a have to share a room/bed with blitz Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_187440 I know this doesn't apply to you Richie but just wait for the excuses at 7pm I'm tried I need to go to bed I got up early!!!I dont know mate, daz has been in practice recently Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.