Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!

Featured Replies

im putting the sr on the rollers  lets see if it has arthritis lol

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

  • Replies 274
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cherry bomb adds 50bhp

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

:-*

You best be there in a 130! Starting to think you've sold em!  ;D

I need to plan for the starting location. We'll meet at the ibis for breakfast / so we can grab some convoy footage when the roads are quieter.

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Is anyone from Pv magazine coming along?

I can put a TV jacket on I still have from when I was a photographer for them if it makes you feel better mate!  ;D

So are we meeting at the RR location saturday morning ?

ive gotta strip my standard centre section out as the baffles have collapsed, back to the old cherry bomb centre section and bleeding ears. daz and jo remember this exhaust from belgium haha

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

ive gotta strip my standard centre section out as the baffles have collapsed, back to the old cherry bomb centre section and bleeding ears. daz and jo remember this exhaust from belgium haha

Got to love that exhaust fella :)

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

So are we meeting at the RR location saturday morning ?

Most likely at ibis carpark for convoy if weathers good and roads quiet. But yes, we convoy up wherever possible!

what time do we need to be at the rroad for as me and hammopower are hopeing to pitch up at pvs before going to the rroad we can get in pvs at 9am.

What time are you passing by Richie, Tim, Andy etc??

Well if andy and tim are heading up saturday morning then I could meet them on the way ?, tim, andy, whats your intentions then ?

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested.  :o

We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested.  :o

Fook me, that's a bit early like  :o

shall meet you all at chieveley then, so thats a 4.30am wake up  :o

Suddenly so happy I booked a room for the Friday as well even if a have to share a room/bed with blitz

I know this doesn't  apply to you Richie but just wait for the excuses at 7pm I'm tried I need to go to bed I got up early!!!

I dont know mate, daz has been in practice recently  :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.