January 18, 201313 yr comment_183167 Hi, I'm Daka, from Serbia 8) I am currently working on a project 2DR OPEL ASCONA X25XE[img width=180 height=135]http://s13.postimage.org/rvztdx4vn/IMG_20130105_165120.jpg Report
January 18, 201313 yr comment_183187 Love a 2 door Nice to see it but like others have said Please more pictures 8) Report
April 16, 201313 yr Author comment_186252 ;D ;D ;D[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/4qus3rov3/IMG_2848.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/9e0u5jc7z/IMG_2828.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/xvsxtfesf/IMG_2835.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/s8wkvyc9r/IMG_2838.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/o11sn7au7/IMG_2841.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/oruiszd7j/IMG_2845.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s11.postimg.org/kwr4qeu1r/IMG_2847.jpg[img width=233 height=216]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbaMoyT-JDHduoYDouK-5dRshPEjnAJ7gDrJgN9MIBML5zpyDs[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/hqm4vazlp/IMG_2879.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/uja8v8b7h/IMG_2860.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/xreq89xh9/IMG_2861.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/77m564wxp/IMG_2862.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/bi0t1q20t/IMG_2873.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/6kn8gm01p/IMG_2875.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/3ru0wkzp9/IMG_2876.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/nnq0c4gql/IMG_2878.jpg Report
May 6, 201313 yr comment_186667 Cracking project there mate I'm looking forward to seeing it finished Report
September 11, 201313 yr Author comment_192207 work in progres,prepare for paint yob mount rear spoiler irmscher type[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/mz4e1z3dj/IMG_20130907_153243.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/cb0n34tef/IMG_20130907_153258.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/56itu3m53/IMG_20130907_153306.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/mfzaspbyv/IMG_20130907_153453.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/o2oidxo0n/IMG_20130907_174535.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/yffedr6xj/IMG_20130907_174545.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/a2r1zjbo7/IMG_20130907_174615.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/qf13p9pzr/IMG_20130907_184339.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/depcsu3fb/IMG_20130907_184416.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/a6kvfsh5j/IMG_20130907_184431.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/kj761vaon/IMG_20130907_184437.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s15.postimg.org/wmh336b4n/IMG_20130907_185505.jpgand color DUPONT Bleu abysse[img width=180 height=153]http://s4.postimg.org/dgsu0xsqh/farba_za_askonu_22.jpg[img width=180 height=100]http://s22.postimg.org/ezx30m81p/farba_2.jpgand my daily drive Mk2 1.3S 1988[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/j1hq0e0p9/IMG_20130909_090244.jpg[img width=180 height=135]http://s14.postimg.org/z9xy9v9jh/IMG_20130909_090338.jpg Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.