July 8, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189527 ill be along late on friday night i think, work dependingGot a rough time? I'm looking to leave Teesside around 4ish. Mike Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_189531 Your self employed Teaser!!, you can leave when you want ;D I'm self employed too but I cant seem to leave as my customers say NO!.....the bank seems to back the customers view. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_189624 Im gonna take the car to Birmingham all being well so will be there Thursday afternoon at some point:) Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189627 Forgot to ask, did everyone who went last year get this year for free?I contacted the same lady who looked after me last year and she honoured the free booking.MOT today!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!! Report
July 10, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189628 Nope, I didn't follow up on it, so missed out! Aah well. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189668 Ill defo be there but ill be parked somewhere else as im not a full member Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189678 join up at billing it will only cost you £15 :P then you can show on the stand ;D ;D Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189679 I hope to visit on sunday, 130 is in bodyshop having new front wing on after neighbour of mums bashed it so may be in Dolly Sprint or Corsa. Dont think the club will want any one of them on the stand ;D Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189683 I hope to visit on sunday, 130 is in bodyshop having new front wing on after neighbour of mums bashed it so may be in Dolly Sprint or Corsa. Dont think the club will want any one of them on the stand ;D Only hidden amongst the tents Hav'nt seen a Dolomite Sprint for many a year. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189685 join up at billing it will only cost you £15 :P then you can show on the stand ;D ;DWe don't accept cash anymore so it's not possible to join at the event. Well you could pay via paypal on your phone or whatever on the day but you can't pay cash to us. What would Gordon do? Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189686 bring the Dolly!Agreed! Would like to see this please Neil 8) Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_189687 Dead easy to join up.I just renewed as i'd not realised my membership had expired! Cheers Frisco for pointing it out!Silvia failed the MOT today but only on front brake-balance, due to sticky calipers. I've freed them up and the re-test is tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be ok.If not, I'll be in bright green Rapid lol Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_189698 just joined at last lol suppose i should of ages ago so ill be on stand sunday hopefully as long as car keeps going 8)Added. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189764 Just got home from my day visit to Billing.What a change from last year! Cracks in the dried out earth, not a puddle in sight. It is a year when we can be really pleased that we have one of the best positions, in the shade of the trees.About 10 cars there already, all the usual hardened Cavalier nuts. Plus when walking round there were at least another half dozen more around the site.Should be a great weekend. Be back tomorrow. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189765 Can't wait to get there. Hoping the Viva will make it!! Ferry booked at 0545 tomorrow, so will be there at some point in the morning with a good wind behind me!! Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189768 Anybody at billing now think I might come down tomorrow but unfortunately can't bring the cav as still got few bits to do if nobody at billing I am here now at the pub it looks fairly busy so far Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189769 Anybody at billing now think I might come down tomorrow but unfortunately can't bring the cav as still got few bits to do if nobody at billing I am here now at the pub it looks fairly busy so farare you for real? everybody who is anybody is now at Billing mate. get yourself there and you wont be disappointed. I'm stuck at home as i'm working but god I wish I was going. Next year I will match two lucky cards....a roadworthy car and good weather!! Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189771 Yh I've just finished work grabbing a bite to eat but need to get up really early to see my son so can't go now wish I could be there tomorrow for defgo Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189773 Will not be there on Sunday now, 84 yr old mother is being treated for Ovarian C which was diagnosed about 6 - 7 wks ago, Had another does of Chemo last wk but hot weather not suiting her so staying with her to monitor her temperature at the moment as she is a little weak. Would have enjoyed Sunday but family must come first. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_189774 Will not be there on Sunday now, 84 yr old mother is being treated for Ovarian C which was diagnosed about 6 - 7 wks ago, Had another does of Chemo last wk but hot weather not suiting her so staying with her to monitor her temperature at the moment as she is a little weak. Would have enjoyed Sunday but family must come first.sorry to hear that Neil, as you say family is first, mk2 cavs second!, theres always next year mate! Report
July 13, 201313 yr comment_189792 Counted 22 Cavs on the stand today with at least another dozen on other stands.This will be a show to remember, the Billing show won't be this warm and sunny again for a lot of years to come. Maybe never for some oldies like me! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.