Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gone from mk3 to a m2 cabrio so i thought i would join :)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yep think its the same one.....

I have found out since that its the 2l 8v 130bhp and not the 1.8 so happy days

Did you get the TSW venoms he had with it as well?

Front seats are crap really tacky and nasty do you want me to take them away for you :)

JOKE!!

I love those seats and nearly bought that car but got a BMW instead

Kind of wished I'd got the Cav sometimes

Looks really nice

Just need some poxy sun now

LOL

Yea it's got electric everything, hard top, climate control, 170bhp auto

Nice smooth drive

Bla bla bla

But I still like that cab

305e3e85.jpg

Hello mate and welcome to the club, is this the Cavmad that came to my house about 5 years ago in an identical car to mine?

  • Author

Hello mate and welcome to the club, is this the Cavmad that came to my house about 5 years ago in an identical car to mine?

No mate wasn't me mate, only had 3 cavs in the last year, the other 2 being silver gsi's

  • Author

Did you get the TSW venoms he had with it as well?

Yep and there going straight to ebay lol

Welcome to the club, glad this went to an enthusiast. Been for sale on and iff for a while n been posted up on here several times n I'm suprised it didn't sell sooner.

I like Cabbys with the Calibre kit. Looks mint  :)

  • Author

Well just to check if it was ok i did an early mot and it failed on,

Fuel hose insecure

Fuel Breather pipe split

Fuel pump insecure

Happy days no rust or anything  :o

Happy days fella

  • Author

Welcome to the club, glad this went to an enthusiast. Been for sale on and iff for a while n been posted up on here several times n I'm suprised it didn't sell sooner.

I like Cabbys with the Calibre kit. Looks mint  :)

not sure if it the proper calibre kit or a re-make, seems like its made of fiber glass......... hay ho does the job  ;D

  • 4 weeks later...

not sure if it the proper calibre kit or a re-make, seems like its made of fiber glass......... hay ho does the job  ;D

Will be the MC Rallying Fibre Glass kit most likely as I don't think any other companies made a replica kit. Could be wrong.

The genuine kit is plastic, ABS I think, like normal car bumpers etc.

I've just bought a Cabby with the intention of fitting the full kit  ;)

http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,20755.msg189690/topicseen.html#new

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.