July 18, 201214 yr comment_175731 hi all, just bought my new cav so i thought i would join and have a look aroundHere's a pic of the old gal.......[img width=800 height=531]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/cav_mad/cav%20cab/fcdb499edffcbeb088429e0b9bba4bd8-1.jpg Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_175738 Is this the same car ? http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,19976.0.html Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_175739 Yep think its the same one.....I have found out since that its the 2l 8v 130bhp and not the 1.8 so happy days Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_175746 Did you get the TSW venoms he had with it as well?Front seats are crap really tacky and nasty do you want me to take them away for you JOKE!! I love those seats and nearly bought that car but got a BMW insteadKind of wished I'd got the Cav sometimes Looks really niceJust need some poxy sun now Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_175751 LOLYea it's got electric everything, hard top, climate control, 170bhp autoNice smooth drive Bla bla bla But I still like that cab Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_175756 Hello mate and welcome to the club, is this the Cavmad that came to my house about 5 years ago in an identical car to mine? Report
July 19, 201214 yr Author comment_175832 Hello mate and welcome to the club, is this the Cavmad that came to my house about 5 years ago in an identical car to mine?No mate wasn't me mate, only had 3 cavs in the last year, the other 2 being silver gsi's Report
July 19, 201214 yr Author comment_175833 Did you get the TSW venoms he had with it as well?Yep and there going straight to ebay lol Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_175857 Welcome to the club, glad this went to an enthusiast. Been for sale on and iff for a while n been posted up on here several times n I'm suprised it didn't sell sooner. I like Cabbys with the Calibre kit. Looks mint Report
July 19, 201214 yr Author comment_175871 Well just to check if it was ok i did an early mot and it failed on,Fuel hose insecureFuel Breather pipe splitFuel pump insecureHappy days no rust or anything Report
July 25, 201214 yr Author comment_176164 Welcome to the club, glad this went to an enthusiast. Been for sale on and iff for a while n been posted up on here several times n I'm suprised it didn't sell sooner. I like Cabbys with the Calibre kit. Looks mint not sure if it the proper calibre kit or a re-make, seems like its made of fiber glass......... hay ho does the job ;D Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_177630 not sure if it the proper calibre kit or a re-make, seems like its made of fiber glass......... hay ho does the job ;DWill be the MC Rallying Fibre Glass kit most likely as I don't think any other companies made a replica kit. Could be wrong.The genuine kit is plastic, ABS I think, like normal car bumpers etc.I've just bought a Cabby with the intention of fitting the full kit http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,20755.msg189690/topicseen.html#new Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.