July 17, 201214 yr comment_175698 I'm not working that Sunday so looks like I'll be goin All bein well, I'll go down Saturday night after work n camp over. I'll just need some more details of where n prices etc Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_175716 just to keep you posted i am in talks with where we camped last year turns out they have had some mild flooding i will have details of camping by the end of the week !! Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_175717 just to keep you posted i am in talks with where we camped last year turns out they have had some mild flooding i will have details of camping by the end of the week !!if it was at wainlodes that areas been pretty much flooded for the past 2 months, Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_175719 Dawn theres a hill climb at the side of the show area. TBH thats more my kind of thing than the static show! Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_175813 by the lake? after this weekend i would have thought the club would be wanting to stay away from water. i might come to this as its closer than billing plus i have a car too and i should have dried out by then ;Dcome it been fun ;D Report
August 1, 201214 yr Author comment_176752 right guys and gals we have to get this sorted .... so please help me up date list's attending1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg8) Jonny if you haven't got tickets get them here http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ if not can get them on the gate !!camping same place as last year list http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/6.htmlfriday night onwards steffikeir toni younger SaturdayBrett Steve please add you names to Report
August 1, 201214 yr Author comment_176758 attending1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg8) Jonny 9) dave dave 10) blitzfriday night onwards steffikeir toni younger SaturdayBrett Steve Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_176760 Unfortunately, I shall have to give this a miss again. Simply can't afford it with other priorities this year, namely Wedding, but have fun and take plenty of pics Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_176763 that's a shame rich would have been good to see youThanks Steffi, especially after the Billing wash-out! Always next year Report
August 2, 201214 yr Author comment_176778 Come on guys we have a lot of stand space to fill !! Report
August 2, 201214 yr comment_176785 I still don't think I'm to make it, Steffi. Bolly still has no paint. Put Hog in for an MOT today and was shocked when he passed, but he's still overheating, and if that isn't sorted I darn't bring him all that way like it. I've taxed him just in case but I'm going away tomorrow, so am running out of time. Report
August 5, 201214 yr comment_176961 I've got a weekend pass for RRG so I will already be on site. I'll see you guys on the Sunday. Report
August 5, 201214 yr Author comment_176981 I've got a weekend pass for RRG so I will already be on site. I'll see you guys on the Sunday.cool you be first on the stand Report
August 5, 201214 yr Author comment_176984 attending1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg Jonny 9) dave dave 10) blitz11) ravenfriday night onwards steffikeir toni younger SaturdayBrett Steveraven Report
August 9, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_177232 This is THE event to do if you missed billing folks. From what I've heard you wont be dissapointed!Adding myself to the list as I'm getting buzzing. And preying for SUN.attending1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg Jonny 9) dave dave 10) blitz11) raven12). AndyFriday night onwards steffikeir toni younger SaturdayBrett Steveraven Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_177246 Updated List1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg8)Jonny 9) dave dave 10) blitz11) raven12). Andy13) Rabbit plus his mate14) VRS0315) Lambo Report
August 9, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_177251 Updated List1) steffi cdi 2) keir nodes 3) younger and toni 4) Brett and Steve 5) Stuart wilding6) matt o and zoe 7) ogg8)Jonny 9) dave dave 10) blitz11) raven12). Andy13) Rabbit + Junior in his astra GTe14) VRS0315) Lambo The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_177253 this is going to be a cracking weekend!Now, Ive just the small matter of pulling my finger out and MOT'ing the SRi! Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_177298 this is going to be a cracking weekend!Now, Ive just the small matter of pulling my finger out and MOT'ing the SRi!I agree Brett lets bring on the TEAquila ;) Report
August 15, 201214 yr Author comment_177517 rabbit , matt , Stuart , dave dave , and paul passes all posted Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.