Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] RETRO RIDES 2012 **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not working that Sunday so looks like I'll be goin  :)

All bein well, I'll go down Saturday night after work n camp over.

I'll just need some more details of where n prices etc  ;)

  • Author

just to keep you posted i am in talks with where we camped last year turns out they have had some mild flooding i will have details of camping by the end of the week !!

just to keep you posted i am in talks with where we camped last year turns out they have had some mild flooding i will have details of camping by the end of the week !!

if it was at wainlodes that areas been pretty much flooded for the past 2 months,

Dawn theres a hill climb at the side of the show area. TBH thats more my kind of thing than the static show!

  • Author

by the lake? after this weekend i would have thought the club would be wanting to stay away from water. i might come to this as its closer than billing plus i have a car too and i should have dried out by then  ;D

come it been fun  ;D

i am out change of plans and i cant go this year

  • Author

right guys and gals we have to get this sorted .... so please help me up date list's

attending

1) steffi cdi

2) keir nodes 

3) younger and toni

4) Brett and Steve 

5) Stuart wilding

6) matt o and zoe

7) ogg

8) Jonny

if you haven't got tickets get them here http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ if not can get them on the gate !!

camping same place as last year  list http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/6.html

friday night onwards

steffi

keir

toni

younger

Saturday

Brett

Steve 

please add you names to 

  • Author

attending

1) steffi cdi

2) keir nodes 

3) younger and toni

4) Brett and Steve 

5) Stuart wilding

6) matt o and zoe

7) ogg

8) Jonny

9) dave dave

10) blitz

friday night onwards

steffi

keir

toni

younger

Saturday

Brett

Steve 

Unfortunately, I shall have to give this a miss again. Simply can't afford it with other priorities this year, namely Wedding, but have fun and take plenty of pics  :)

  • Author

that's a shame rich would have been good to see you

that's a shame rich would have been good to see you

Thanks Steffi, especially after the Billing wash-out! Always next year  ;)

  • Author

Come on guys we have a lot of stand space to fill !!

I still don't think I'm to make it, Steffi. Bolly still has no paint. Put Hog in for an MOT today and was shocked when he passed, but he's still overheating, and if that isn't sorted I darn't bring him all that way like it.

I've taxed him just in case but I'm going away tomorrow, so am running out of time. :(

 

I've got a weekend pass for RRG so I will already be on site. I'll see you guys on the Sunday.

  • Author

I've got a weekend pass for RRG so I will already be on site. I'll see you guys on the Sunday.

cool you be first on the stand  ;)

  • Author

attending

1) steffi cdi

2) keir nodes 

3) younger and toni

4) Brett and Steve 

5) Stuart wilding

6) matt o and zoe

7) ogg

Jonny

9) dave dave

10) blitz

11) raven

friday night onwards

steffi

keir

toni

younger

Saturday

Brett

Steve

raven

  • CLUB MEMBER

This is THE event to do if you missed billing folks. From what I've heard you wont be dissapointed!

Adding myself to the list as I'm getting buzzing. And preying for SUN.

attending

1) steffi cdi

2) keir nodes 

3) younger and toni

4) Brett and Steve 

5) Stuart wilding

6) matt o and zoe

7) ogg

Jonny

9) dave dave

10) blitz

11) raven

12). Andy

Friday night onwards

steffi

keir

toni

younger

Saturday

Brett

Steve

raven

Updated List

1) steffi cdi

2) keir nodes 

3) younger and toni

4) Brett and Steve 

5) Stuart wilding

6) matt o and zoe

7) ogg

8)Jonny

9) dave dave

10) blitz

11) raven

12). Andy

13) Rabbit plus his mate

14) VRS03

15) Lambo

  • CLUB MEMBER

Updated List

1) steffi cdi

2) keir nodes 

3) younger and toni

4) Brett and Steve 

5) Stuart wilding

6) matt o and zoe

7) ogg

8)Jonny

9) dave dave

10) blitz

11) raven

12). Andy

13) Rabbit + Junior in his astra GTe

14) VRS03

15) Lambo

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

this is going to be a cracking weekend!

Now, Ive just the small matter of pulling my finger out and MOT'ing the SRi!

  • Author

this is going to be a cracking weekend!

Now, Ive just the small matter of pulling my finger out and MOT'ing the SRi!

I agree Brett lets bring on the TEAquila ;) ;)

  • Author

rabbit , matt ,  Stuart , dave dave , and paul passes all posted  ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.