March 18, 201115 yr Author comment_148264 i think he can show anyway looking at it he will be fine ! Report
March 21, 201115 yr Author comment_148427 I`ll be there in the cav IF i can get camping tickets. Only 300 camping and they`re giving priority to those who had tickets last year.Guess you`ve got to be in with the `click` on there. Shame as if they got a venue that could actually hold the numbers of people wanting to go it could be really good. Im not driving down there to be camped miles away tho.did you get camping passes mate ? Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_148430 1) Steffi2) Keir3) Paul4) Chris Nock5) Richy (maybe)6) Andy (hopefully)7) Ralph (in a mk3) 8) Abo(depending if i can book day off,someone may have cancelled) Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_148519 1) Steffi2) Keir3) Paul4) Chris Nock5) Richy (maybe)6) Andy (hopefully)7) Ralph (in a mk3) Abo(depending if i can book day off,someone may have cancelled)8) Lambo Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_148522 1) Steffi2) Keir3) Paul4) Chris Nock5) Richy (maybe)6) Andy (hopefully)7) Ralph (in a mk3)8) Lambo Can't make this now unfortunately,day is already fully booked for holidays Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_149840 This meet is the bus been the last 2 years we will try our best - maybe not for the posers but really interesting for the rest of us!! Report
May 26, 201115 yr comment_151865 HI guys am not a full member as yet, but I do have a mk2 cavalier calibre that I cherish. was thinking to take it to some vauxhall show this year. I tried to inset a pic's no luck. anyway thanks for reading. Report
May 26, 201115 yr comment_151869 HI guys am not a full member as yet, but I do have a mk2 cavalier calibre that I cherish. was thinking to take it to some vauxhall show this year. I tried to inset a pic's no luck. anyway thanks for reading.Email me the pic and I will do the rest for you Report
July 4, 201115 yr comment_154728 1) Steffi2) Keir3) Paul4) Chris Nock5) Richy (maybe)6) Andy (hopefully)7) Ralph (in a mk3)8.) Lambo 9) BrettIt really should make this show..... Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154767 i am attending this two couple of queries thou first thing i dont live far away so ill only be goin on the sunday and secondly are all of us gonna be able to park up together cause i ent quite sure how the parking thing is gonna be worked apart from 1990 or under in retro field Report
July 5, 201115 yr Author comment_154789 yes it's fine they are the most laid back people in the world to book a stand !! we are looking to camp close by i just haven't found a campsite yet due to growing up and geeting a house and billing but now the dust is settled i back on the case ! ;D Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154796 After this last weekend, I'm well up for this one too! Even Donna's caught the camping bug and we even bought a new tent today!What do I need to do regarding tickets and camping etc? Are we planning to camp on the same site as the show? Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154801 I'll be going to this one for sure.I'm a lazy sod and havnt read all the posts as I'm on my phone and it's soooooo slow, but who can get the tickets please?I'm after two if possible.Thank you Report
July 5, 201115 yr Author comment_154842 i booked the stand it's up to you to get the tickets you can buy them on the gate for £10 each or go to http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ for £7.50 i have but the link up a few times maybe it's not clear retro cav did you get tickets ? do you want to show with us ? Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154926 i booked the stand it's up to you to get the tickets you can buy them on the gate for £10 each or go to http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ for £7.50 i have but the link up a few times maybe it's not clear thanks steffi i was being lazy thats all :-[ Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_154933 i am gonna show on the sunday so do we have passes or need passes to park together or just show up and find you lol Report
July 9, 201115 yr comment_155074 i wont be camping as ill be heading up early on the sunday morning so ill see you lovely lovely people there;) Report
July 13, 201115 yr Author comment_155208 i wont be camping as ill be heading up early on the sunday morning so ill see you lovely lovely people there;)do you want me to post you your stand pass or meet you at the gate ? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.